Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hand p'ball

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Ok my m8 who i invented this with is goin to call me stupid but it's that good i feel everyone should hear about it. :)

Equipment:
However many pods full of spare p'balls there are players
However many masks there are players
and a large or small rectangular back garden depending on size of groups.
(hint: Works better with small teams)
Must also have high fences for safety reasons. Please don't try this if it's not a safe area.

Ok this is just two players to keep it simple.

Both players set there pods up diagonally from them so there pods are in 1 corner they are in the other corner. Sum1 counts down then they sprint to get there pods open them and start throwing the p'balls at each other 1 by 1. Players must be at oppisite ends. the first person to have a splat on them is the loser.

From there u can build the game up however u wish. Let ur imagination run wild. :)

*As i said b4 only do this in safe places. I cannot take any blame for any injuries that might arise from players not thinking about there actions*

Have fun and play safe people

permboy

:p :p

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
OOooooh - sounds dangerous

I think the only dangerous thing about this is wear and tear to shoulders whilst try to throw paintballs hard enough to break on someone.

Sounds real dumb to me

Mark

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Don't knock it till u try it lads.
Anyway it's illegal to play with a paintball gun unless u set up pellet netting or anyone within 2 hundred yards of u must have a mask on.
Why don't u just try it?
after all it's not goin to kill u is it?

also it doesn't really cost anything does it where on average a day of playing p'ball can cost anything from 50 quid upwards.

Ok if ure in a team that plays tourneys then it's cheaper but for the average person it's quite expensive.

Mark...
Are u the rushers that were on mission p'ball? (Stupid question but humour me)

If so maybe u can tell me if terminator ridge was ever used?

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
It's obvious i sound stupid now so i'll just take all the insults u give me and retire tojust reading the forums and occasionally posting non offensive postS :(

Cyas

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Permboy

You can post what you like - know one knows who is behind the name.

As for mission paintball - that was us and I was on it too - haven't seen it yet - what'ya think??

The scenario you mentioned?? No i don't think so.

See y'all this w/e

Mark

Manning26

Permboy, surely you've heard of dodgeball. Ya' take a red, bouncy-ball, the size ah yer noggin, and heave it at each other. Ya' get hit, yer out, you catch it, that fella's out. Your arm won't go through the wear and tear it would by throwin' paintballs either. Gettin' nailed in the face, and the other obvious spot, is the only downside:eek: . If your lookin' to save some cash and still are itchin' to bruise your pals,play some dodgeball! Enjoy, Brutha'.:)

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Yea i heard of dodgeball but that's for kids really and it's just not as fun. Also i don't really tend to buy large red balls :p

AS for mark u slaughtered the other team u were playing against

Some fluffin nice moves were made by ure team i have to say.
Are the tops u wore ure own or did they provide them for u cause i have to say they could of been a bit more original :)
How will u see us this weekend?!?!?!?!

anyway if anyone is goin to npf at bassets pole i'll see u there

cya all

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Permboy

The tops were provided by Mission paintball. They were OK but branding had to be obliterated so it was easier for them to provide non-branded tops for all.

As for seeing you at the weekend - you know i did say y'all (you all) and Campaign is on - explained???