Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have a Look

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Im pulling out of the hoody mate as i have no funds at the min sorry. I get paid next tuesday if you have it there ill def have it then

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Is the stuff still for sale??? As i have the funds for the hoodie now so let me know

ceryni

Claret for lunch? Why not?!
Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
have had two lots of post, things posted on friday and monday, but no package from you. where are you?

Strug

Wookie member
May 22, 2009
London
Chris, I paid for the camo sandana on the 17th of November, over 2 weeks ago, yet it is still not here.
Although you have logged in a number of times since then, you have not replied to either of my PMs. I would like to know whether I can still expect it to arrive, or whether I should ask for a refund.
I understand that life can rearrange our priorities at times; but writing a short message takes no time at all.

chrisearl89

Aug 12, 2008
Croydon/Guildford
Chris, I paid for the camo sandana on the 17th of November, over 2 weeks ago, yet it is still not here.
Although you have logged in a number of times since then, you have not replied to either of my PMs. I would like to know whether I can still expect it to arrive, or whether I should ask for a refund.
I understand that life can rearrange our priorities at times; but writing a short message takes no time at all.
I will send you the tracking number as soon as possible, sorry