Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heads Up People !!!!

G

Gassy

Gassy pm me details, are they in brum ?
its inhand mate ;)

Another note on the hacked account,the thread starter who supposedly was hacked started the thread with hacked members registered IP,so unless the "hacker" broke into his house to start the thread.

I think this may have gone into overdrive with the "cough"hacked"cough" member/thread starter trying to squirm out of the trouble he has got himself into

Attachments

Reactions: Lump

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
:thumb: i know this maybe of topic a little but

i'd just like to say thanks, i'm new here and to the sport of paintball, and for my first few trades i was very worried about being stiched, i started with just small stuff (masks, hoppers and such)

But after reading through this thread it does make me feel a lot safer buying from here, knowing things will and do get done if some scum decides to use this a a place to steal someone's money or goods.

Thats about it really, keep up the great work guys

just a big

Reactions: pbzatch and Bolter

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have talked to the guy who allowed his account to be used [JoshS] and he's extremely remorseful about the way things have happened.
I haven't banned Josh though he does deserve to be but I have allowed him to stay because eventually he sacked up and did the right thing.
He thought he was doing breakwell [Carter123] a favour and only wanted this transaction to go thru and that would be that ... unfortunately for Josh, breakwell fuhk'd up in terms of sending the marker and then things went downhill fast for him [Josh] .... it took some unraveling as to the chronology of events and as to who did what and I wanna thanks Gassy, Cheryl and Ainsley for helping in this matter.

I held Josh equally responsible but unfortunately for him, he begun telling a whole series of lies to try and get out of the trouble he was in and so dug himself a deeper hole than he was already in ... I was sent Josh's mobile number, then his parents' details and I finally manged to nail his address ... as soon as I received his address from an interested party, plans were made to visit him and get the money from him or his parents. ... lucky for Josh, he decided to tell the truth just in time and we then discovered the full story .......

It took far too long for Josh to realise that covering up for scum like breakwell was only got him in very serious trouble and when Josh realised, he did the best thing and came clean as to what went down and how.
I felt a bit sorry for Josh because he never meant for this to happen and it was only breakwell's scumbag beahaviour that got Josh into trouble.

breakwell has basically used Josh to get around his ban and scam the innocent guy in Ireland and on the way has caused so many problem for others.
As for now, I have everything I need to pursue this matter to its natural conclusion which of course will mean that the Irish guy will get his money back even if I give it to him and then go reclaim it from breakwell or his parents ...

Most people who had a brain in their heads would pay up and prevent things from spiraling out of control but other people are just too damn stupid to realise precisely what sort of trouble they are in ... and when it comes on top for them, they cry like babies claiming all sorts of reasons as to why they did what they did ...they truly are pathetic creatures when the consequences finally comes knocking on their front door.
They go from keyboard hero to front door cry-baby ...

And so, breakwell, you will be getting a visit, I promise you that, as to when ... you'll just have to wait but your days in paintball from now on are gonna be problematic for you to say the least; you won't be allowed into any team who has sponsorship I can promise you that much ... you'll be made an outcast .. and deservedly so.
Your only redemption is to payback the Irish guy his money by no later than this time next week ..... if you do not .. I think you know what's coming but just in case you doubt my resolve to come round ... ask around ... I have made two visits to people's houses .. I got the money both times ..... you better do some real hard thinking breakwell ... your call ... choose well !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As an addendum to this ... he [breakwell] has apparently [allegedly] been to the CPPS today hanging around the Warped guys as they trained ... I have just made a couple of phone calls and this is the deal:-

Jim Frensham is a friend of mine and also owns the Warped company and its associated teams ... if breakwell is associated in any way with any of his teams, breakwell is off ... straight away, he's gone ..

Secondly, not only will breakwell not be able to continue his paintball with Warped, he is now banned from either training or playing with any teams at the CPPS.

I have just spoke to Rich Harris who as most of you guys know, is part owner of the CPPS and also another friend of mine and he has just stated categorically, they [CPPS] will have nothing to do with anyone who's been involved with scamming of any kind.
As such, breakwell will now be banned from attending any future events at the CPPS.

I would like to sincerely thank Jim Frnesham and Rich Harris for supporting this clean up initiative, both those guys are acutely aware of the need in paintball to keep the sh!t out of our game.

My take on it is this, if you are the sort of person who scams fellow ballers then you are also the sort of person to steal when backs are turned ..... thankfully for all of us, we have people involved in paintball such as Jim Frensham and Rich Harris who are both principled and stand up guys ...

breakwell ... you're finished ... but, it can still get worse for you .... and it probably will ..

Reactions: GODDY and Cool3108

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
well done guys, i must say thanks on behalf of the whole community. I not only hope, but know he is finished. I have traded on the forums quite a bit and every problem has been sorted by you mods tip top even called lump at one point to sort some things out but he has handled everything very well. Welcome to one of the safest trading places in paintball chaps :)

JoshS

Banned
Apr 8, 2010
West midlands
For those who saw my recent posts about selling items, it was not me it was someone using my account. I allowed Brakewell to use my account to sell his goods, as i thought it was just going to be a standard sale to other paintball players. However, Brakewell went on to cause disruption that i did not know was occuing with mods and players, which lead to someone not receving a gun. I appologise to everyone, and especially the mods. Breakwell had had trust as a friend and now i see him as scum for doing what he did and causing soo much trouble with the mods and other players, and yes i do feel an idiot for letting him on my account i promise this incident wont occur EVER again.
Thankyou for taking the time to what i had to say
JoshS

G

Gassy

My bull**** detector is now in overdrive

So He actually made the for sale thread from your house.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Josh, we can tell where the post was made....Please don't lapse back into lying please otherwise your stay on pantballer will be coming to an end and I know you don't want that ...

JoshS

Banned
Apr 8, 2010
West midlands
Breakwell did make the 1st thread from my house, and then from his own house and where ever else he was using the forum he did come mine once or twice and was on my laptop keeping an eye on the forum but when all the trouble started was from his own house.