Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help dodgy 09 slg ul??

Ash-79

Mar 5, 2009
midlands
Has anyone had this problem??

1: Every time i air up the marker i have to replace the plunger o-ring 014 bn 90. Dye says to dry fire a few times and the o-ring will seal!! It does not work on mine.

2: The balls keep jamming between the bolt and the feed neck?

I purchased the marker about 5weeks ago. The first time i aired it up it leaked from the plunger so i replaced the o-ring, it then aired up fine. After about 10-20 shots the ball jammed between the bolt and feed neck, unblocked and carried on, 10-15 shots same again. This happened about 3 times then completely stopped working, so I sent it to Dye. They replaced the plastic bolt tip, detents and set the regulator etc. I received the marker and again it leaked. I had to replace the same o-ring and it worked fine from home. When I played yesterday I had to replace the o-ring again “all spares gone” The marker was working fine until halfway into the day where the ball jammed, unblocked then jammed on every 2nd shot. Yet another day ruined.

What I really want to know is, is this a one off DUDD marker, as I am not sure if I want another now.

Ash-79

Mar 5, 2009
midlands
Im using a 48cu 3000 Pure Energy tank. When it was at Dye, Ash set the marker up for me and if that is the prob, then why did it work for half the day before jamming??

Ash-79

Mar 5, 2009
midlands
Im calling him 2mo as he went to malaga "nice for some" i just dont know if i want this marker anymore, cant trust it!!! Just seeing if anyone else has had the same problems?? From what ive heard there having trouble with them...