Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HELP! fuel supra lite bottle stuck on empire axe

sirrah30

Oct 21, 2012
I put the bottle on to test the gun, and tried to remove it and it's almost welded on, I'm 99% sure it's not cross threaded. I tried to remove it with such force the bottle came unscrewed from the reg blowing out 3000psi if any one has heard of this or has any advice to help it would be appreciated
Thanks

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
first up, did the reg come on the bottle or have you installed it? sounds like someones just hand tightened it on.

did you turn the asa off, the little lever on the bottom? firing it whilst untwisting usually helps also, but shouldnt be a problem now youve got the "bottle" off lol

sirrah30

Oct 21, 2012
The reg came on the bottle already and after the bottle came of its still as tight as ever

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The reg came on the bottle already and after the bottle came of its still as tight as ever
Do you mean that the regulator is still stuck threaded to the markers asa?
Double check to make sure the gun can no longer dry fire and that there is no air remaining between the regulator and asa

It either is cross threaded or there is something in the threads sticking.
It may need brute force to unscrew, use something like a strap wrench to get grip and leverage, (baby boa etc)

Before refitting the regulator to the cylinder check all the threads for any damage and that they are clean
Preferably have the regulator and cylinder looked over by someone experienced and refitted properly to the correct torque
Loctite will secure the fit but is not essential provided it is tightened to the correct torque

sirrah30

Oct 21, 2012
Yea Reg is stuck on asa and there is no air atall as the bottles come away from the reg

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
sounds dangerous? i had a similar problem but i left it for a while, even removing the bottle from the reg and eventually, it came loose. i think metal expands under pressure so maybe leaving it a bit is the answer.