Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help me I need it asap

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
Hello I have just brought a maker from someone from the forums I sent the payment over an hour ago but the forum says he has been on for 15 mins engaged in a convo I don't know what to do someone help me pls

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Chill out firstly.

Whilst you may have sent the payment an hour ago, it does not mean that the person you are buying from has received confirmation of the payment. Remember its Christmas and the banks are not working.

Also dont forget that the person may have gone off for some dinner but left their PC open and not had a chance to reply or do anything yet.

Its Christmas and lots of us are suffering with Hangovers !!!

Merry Christmas.

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Hello I have just brought a maker from someone from the forums I sent the payment over an hour ago but the forum says he has been on for 15 mins engaged in a convo I don't know what to do someone help me pls
All jokes aside, how did you pay for it? As long as it was through PayPal and you paid the fees then you've got a few weeks breathing room.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
It's all sorted now and sorry I just get panicy as I got scammed on talkpaintball so ever since I've been weary but I must seem stupid lol
Fella, I'm sorry you got scammed on TPB, but its very VERY rare to have any real problems on here. This is the best PB Forum around and 99% of the community on here are A* people.

Buy with confidence.