Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help me, My cars crap, and so is my marker.

Nallly

May 13, 2003
Visit site
please, please help me, I have gone and bought a corsa for a car, not only that but to add insult to injury, i went out and not only bought the cheapest car on the market, now ive bought the cheapest, crappest marker, can i get some alloys and carbon fibre self adhesive film for my marker to disguse the fact that its **** ??

im really desperate, also, could anyone tell me where to get a decent eyebrow waxing done, everywhere that ive asked has refused on the grounds of economics, apparantly there isnt enough wax in the country to trim down my rampant brows.

my life sucks.

can anyone help me ???

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Next time don't rush and buy the shiniest one on the shelf that seems like a bargain. There are a lot of "get alot for little money" bargains out there and a fool and his money are easily parted.
Get down to a Planet walk on with your new toy, full range of toys from site markers to top of the range bling machines on display. Ask someone if you can have a test fire, most people don't mind. Then you can decide what to do next.
By the way until you upgrade respect your current markers weaknesses and use it to the best of your ability. It may not be as good as some, but I bet it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

Civic type R is what you want. And to make ur marker look better put some fairy lights and silly string on it. (It'll make it look a million dollars) And for ur eyebrows, try using duck tape, it'll take off those annoying fly aways and won't leave you feeling itchy and tingly. And remember keep telling urself u r ugly won't make you feel better but, keep telling yourself you are beutifull and one day it might come true.

MUGGED44

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
that has to be the funniest thing i have ever seen on this forum :D
however what may be funnier is that DW doesn't get it or is just being sarcastic :D

whoever you are i salute you :D