Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Save Paintball.

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Originally posted by rob_evanson
All done! How is the sport supposed to get anywhere with **** like this going around.
We're not exactly in a very precarious situation methinks. People will only ever notice paintball when **** hits the fan, not the other way around!
Look at professional soccer over here, for example. When it comes to safety, the sport is already up to its neck in ****'s Creek.

You have hooligan *******s who totally destroy public property (and eachother, and innocent people) because they're all frikkin' dimwits with primordial soup for brains sloshing about in their tosser heads. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe major fires broke out in at least TWO stadiums in European soccer history, killing quite a few in the process.

And still, like stubborn lemmings, people put up with ALL this and footy remains to be our number one national sport.

Ballers just need to work harder for it because this sport has been branded as "dangerous" from the onset.

darkchat1

May 5, 2002
New Orleans, Louisiana
Visit site
I am appalled that a magazine would have the gall to knock a sport without even trying it. They are trying to destroy something great that took years to establish. They aren't looking at the whole truth. My deepest sympathies to all paintballers who this effects, and I hope this radical anti paintball movement is put down before it damages the paintball community and gives it a bad image.

Quayler

Incontinentia Buttocks
Apr 3, 2002
Isle Of Man
Visit site
sent mails, looks like they have already removed one of the mail addresses unless it was posted wrong?

nice to see everyone coming together to fight for our reputation as a safe and fun sport that can only get bigger and better!

keep up the good work chaps

ps. darkchat1 get your own sig.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by cjohns

I am currently in the U.S. Air force and have been serving for the past 5 years. I have been through 3 conflicts since I have been in service, and close to the front line on a few occasions. For this Dr. Bracey to have the gaul to say what he did about being too cowardly to get involved in war, is beyond me.

:D
Chip dude, remind me never to piss you off! I dont want u to go all shinobi ninja on my ass and get me with a death grip or something!:p :eek: :p

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
just sent out mine
It piss's me off so much that a large magazine like that would write an article on soem thing they dont even know about

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Well thanks to everyone who contributed to this but as far as I am aware not one reply to any one, I certinally didn't get one.

If you did please let me know.

Thanks again and always keep your eyes open you never know where the next Shmuck is going to appear from.