Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help With My First Pmr 08

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
I wouldn't get pushy mate or you might find yourself on the wrong end of a banning stick.
alot of people are here to help and getting lippy will just loose you any respect they may have.
and please make sure you acquire a suitable mask as safety is most important :)

Sugz

Fortiter et Recte!!
Aug 22, 2006
Guys Please Please find where it says Dont Write In Caps or In Bold. If i Wasnt Aloud They Wouldnt Give Us The Option ;)

Dale!
ssssshhh you'll wake the mods :rolleyes:
If you do need a mask, i have 2 at the mo and will have 3 soon, so ill probably sell either a pair of
Blue Dye i3 Pros with Blue tinted, thermo lenses or Camo Green Proto Axis with clear thermo lense.

If you want mate, ill see if i can do a deal for you :cool:

G

Gassy

In the new spirit of helping the new guys instead of insulting them a couple of people on this thread have been infractioned.

Paintball Exclusive I suggest you spend a few minutes and watch this,it is funny but does get the message across on forum ettiquette.Welcome to the forum and ask all the questions you want.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Kirby you have been a member long enough to know better and if you contiune with the text speak and inflamatory posts then your infraction count will quickly start to rise and a forum hoiliday will soon follow.