Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Dear Mods

I just sent £1100 to a new member on here for some stuff 5 minutes ago. He hasn't sent me the stuff yet.

I didn't pay the paypal fee, and he does not reply to my pm's. I don't have his real name - his forum name is R. Ipoff.

I don't have his mobile number or address either.

Do I need medical attention?

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Dearest friend Plenty,

As said in my original email this is a fantastic opportunity for you to own a £1,000,000 marker for the incredible small price of £1,100. As you know I had to leave the marker behind when I fled my country with my family and my cousin was fortunate enough to reclaim it intact from the tattered burnt out remains of my family home. A great calamity has occurred when my cousin was travelling to post it directly to you for those corrupt policeman I previously mentioned have grievously impounded it. It upsets me greatly that they have done this when our success was so near. The police commissioner has promised to release it for the sum of £400 as I think the idiot that he is has no sense of its real value unlike me and you. If you could just PayPal £400 to me as a Gift I am most certain we can secure its release and all will be good again and a great deal will be had by us both. I must re-iterate that this marker is worth £1,000,000 and I only asked you for the original £1,100 to help secure flights from my country for my sister and her husband how are desperate to join me here. The extra £400 is still such a small price to pay and I hope you will continue to help us as previously agreed and soon this wondrous marker will be in your possession and I will be reunited with my family.

your obedient friend,

R. Ipoff

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
dear jon i sent him£1000 and still not got a pm of him i will have to go and kick the dog if i had one ill borrow one

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Dearest friend Plenty,

As said in my original email this is a fantastic opportunity for you to own a £1,000,000 marker for the incredible small price of £1,100. As you know I had to leave the marker behind when I fled my country with my family and my cousin was fortunate enough to reclaim it intact from the tattered burnt out remains of my family home. A great calamity has occurred when my cousin was travelling to post it directly to you for those corrupt policeman I previously mentioned have grievously impounded it. It upsets me greatly that they have done this when our success was so near. The police commissioner has promised to release it for the sum of £400 as I think the idiot that he is has no sense of its real value unlike me and you. If you could just PayPal £400 to me as a Gift I am most certain we can secure its release and all will be good again and a great deal will be had by us both. I must re-iterate that this marker is worth £1,000,000 and I only asked you for the original £1,100 to help secure flights from my country for my sister and her husband how are desperate to join me here. The extra £400 is still such a small price to pay and I hope you will continue to help us as previously agreed and soon this wondrous marker will be in your possession and I will be reunited with my family.

your obedient friend,

R. Ipoff
I DNO WT YR ALL LAUGHING AT. THIS IS THE MOST PANTS FORUM WHERE PPL GET SCAMMED.