Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

helpppp!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Ran an a5 on air with no problem at all. No way would I choose CO2 over air in these circumstances but others may have a different reason to do so. Can't think of an advantage that CO2 would have to be honest.
Smoke signalling when it's cold that's a good use or make your own snow there's another lol

Reactions: Gaz #68

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Who needs air or co2 ! I'm going to run my marker using a rubber band no need for air or co2 just going to stick a rubber band to either side of the frame and the bolt I will be bossing it out in the woods !!! ;)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
With regard to co2 there are in fact a couple of circumstances where it can be better

Per fill a co2 cylinder can be more efficient in shots then air and equivalent cylinders are smaller, lighter and cheaper
With the few old school guns actually designed to run on liquid co2 using syphon tubes (not to be confused with anti syphon) there could be more efficiency & consistency

Out in deep remote areas (real remote areas, not the uk) co2 is easier to obtain

But in the modern world air is better all round

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
air its cleaner on the marker plus you can all ways get free air on walkons
its only recently that that is correct, until not thank long ago (last few years) most sites used co2, if you needed air you had to take your own!
also not exactly true that air is cleaner, if the compressor is clean then the air is clean, it is very possible to have clean co2 and dirty air.
as already mentioned unless for a specific reason then air over co2 any day. There are some guns and some set ups i would favor co2, a sniper2 with a 50 shot hopper and 3.5oz bottle is good fun for example, but these days other than 12g sparklets ive not seen it on sites to use.

Reactions: Canon Fodder
Status
Not open for further replies.