Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey, anyone from the manchester area?

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Hey guys Connor here. Been thinking about joining the sport again, just not 100% as of yet.!

I already have the majority of the gear, just need a new marker and bottle, just not too sure what to get!. (Played in 2008 but never really played much due to cost) - a bit hesitant as I don't want this to happen again aha!

Just moved to Manchester for the year as well, so everything's completely new. Just wondering if theres anyone else out there who plays in the Manchester area? Met a few people already but no harm in meeting some more haha!

Wanting to get into both woodsball and tournament paintball, in all honesty I haven't really played tourny but looks fun!!.

If your from the Manchester area feel free to post below :D, Might not have a marker but i'm up for renting one from the venue :D

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Im in Stockport bud I go to on the edge in congelton woods ball im team capt in the UWL come on down say hello next day is on the 28th Sept
Cheers
Mike

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Im in Stockport bud I go to on the edge in congelton woods ball im team capt in the UWL come on down say hello next day is on the 28th Sept
Cheers
Mike
Hey man, ahh nice, have looked into OTE and looks a good place to play!. Will see what im doing on the 28th and if i'm free I'm definitely up for that!.
Do you happen to know by any chance if they allow people to rent electronic markers? - I don't mind renting the tippmann's but I am wanting to get a tourny marker so want to try play with one first aha!.

Thanks for replying mate :D

Connor

mikey1975

Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hey man, ahh nice, have looked into OTE and looks a good place to play!. Will see what im doing on the 28th and if i'm free I'm definitely up for that!.
Do you happen to know by any chance if they allow people to rent electronic markers? - I don't mind renting the tippmann's but I am wanting to get a tourny marker so want to try play with one first aha!.

Thanks for replying mate :D

Connor
I know they have the normal rental markers and electronic bts theres normally quite a few folks which will let you try there marker out on the range what sort of marker are you looking for?
Cheers
Mike

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
I know they have the normal rental markers and electronic bts theres normally quite a few folks which will let you try there marker out on the range what sort of marker are you looking for?
Cheers
Mike
Ohh nice okay, can always get one of those then aha :D. And oh nice, that would be ideal actually, been to a walk on before with one of the rentals and it wasn't too accurate haha!

In all honesty im not too sure yet, preferably a tournament style marker though so i can play both woodsball and tournament. Been looking at something like an Axe/mini/PMR or something. Any reccommendations? ;)

Cheers!

mikey1975

Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Axe and mini over a pmr but im a massive planet eclipse fanboy so id say 2nd hand ego geo etha as planet customer service is excellent come on down and have a try