Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey Everyone

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

Couldnt really see a new comings section so i thought i would post here.

Started playing paintball 2months ago, currently go once a month but im totally hooked! Im still looking into buying my own gear (just seen some in the classified section id like to buy but unfortunately i cant contact them currently).

Currently play with a group of 3 people in the north east england.

EDIT: Ive found the newbie section which this post might belong to - sorry!

Reactions: Bolter

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Scenario (woodsballs) Ive only been twice, the closest one to me is point blank which is where ive been both times! The lads I play with (im currently just the tag along) are on about going to other ones in the area to have a variety.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
My local site aswell I play there often. Which lads do you play with? Plenty sites in the area depending how far you wanna go

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Not sure if you know them, dont want to put surname up for privacy reasons (dont want them moaning if they found out i put their names up here) Dale, Jack and Danny (Danny normally brings his kids along - i think they are about 11 year old and 13 year old) They normally play last Sat of the month but its abit whenever at the minute as everyone seems to be busy.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
ah they dont play the walkons? yeah ill probably never have seen them if they are playing rental days

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Im sure one day they will come to a walk on, some of them work a sunday so they dont get chance.

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
@reaperuk91 They have their own gear, once i get my own gear (over the next month hopefully) ill try get them to a walkon.

@Blame Canada Just looked at their website looks like a good place to go - we will give it a go sometime.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
First Sunday of each month 35 for first time 45 there after. Will post more info later. Plenty teams in the north I'm based in durham. Will post info aswell when done at work