Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey, Im new in town!

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Sorry to drag this thread back up again, but i started out on an 04 prostock like yourself, and although most people wouldn't recomend it, i have the drills and taps should you wish to drill your gun for the eye.
I thought it was a doddle to do but then i am a highly skilled engineer with magical talents and an amazing cordless drill skill.
The E-blade frame will totally transform your gun, like no other modification, but seriously think about it first, as people have pointed out quite rightly there are some great deals about right now, and you may be better off selling your gat to another newbie and buying something better.
If you do keep it, i have a freak barrel kit if your interested?
Welcome aboard

T

TendringLOEB

hey mate, thanks for replying, i managed to get an e-blade, noid, 44magnum belsales ram, supercharger valve, rex dialler, nexus bolt, empire mini drop and asa with on/off on an '02 acid green fade limited edition body for £150

im in the process of installing the components actually into the prostock. :D any tips?

trying to get my mits on an evil pipe kit as opposed to a freak atm

Paul

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
'02 acid green fade limited edition body for £150
That's why it was £150..........£149 too much:D
"acid green........that rates right up there with splash anodizing"
No17 in paintballs little book of fashion mistakes:eek:
Congratulations, you have now entered the bottomless money pit that is called paintball. £275 for your prostock + £150 for your squashed frog coloured spares =£425 on a gun that's worth £200 and your spending won't stop there:(

Seriously tho, well done and have fun, just remember it's all about playtime and don't worry about "paintball snobbery", £1000 gun does not make a better player, so go play and enjoy !

As for fitting and stuff, just about everything you need to know is here
http://www.moodypaintball.com/pages/tech/eblade.htm
Read carefully and understand first before fiddling around with settings.
There's probably more myths and ignorance surrounding the workings of an autococker, than any other gun. But when they are set up right, they truly rip.
Enjoy:cool:

T

TendringLOEB

hehe yeah, ive realised its a little expensive... lol :D

however, i absolutely love fiddling with things, and fixing things, and modifying things (you should see my car ;) ) lol, its half the sport for me.

ooo got myself a team, and playing in a tourney on the 13th in ashford, any good anyone? its pure rush paintballs tourney...

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
:D :D :D :D :D :D :cool:
Exactly the way i started mate and i guess i've spent twice your amount now at least, and it hasn't stopped yet. Doh ! :(
Not played at ashford yet but i'll be there.
Skeet reckons it's a good day out, he played last time and there's a bit of a video clip of them if you have broadband?
Say hello when you get there mate, i'm Colin from "The Disciples"