Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all

whelk 1.0

Jun 26, 2008
Caistor, Near Grimsby
Hi,
I thought I'd be courteous (and yes...I had to use a dictionary to spell that, because I'm useless with long words :p) and introduce myself. My real name is Sam, I'm nearly 16 now, and I live near Grimsby.

I've been paintballing for a couple of months now, and I've really got into it. A couple of days ago, my new Proto Matrix SLG marker, Empire E-Vent mask, air system, and VL200 hopper (it's getting a better hopper in a couple of weeks lol) arrived. Unfortunatley, I haven't shot it yet, because everywhere I go seems to have run out of air.

I'm starting to look for a team that needs a new dedicated member. If you're looking, then please message me :) Just so you all know, I'm a dedicated paint loving boy who loves to pull triggers on markers :)

That's about it. Oh yeah, I go to Elsham paintball centre most of the time, which is where this site was recommended to me, by a marshall who's name I've gone and forgotten....if you manage to read this then please remind me haha ><

I hope I'll be getting to know a lot of you very soon. :)
Whelk 1.0

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
You get a huge increase in the size of you're inbox, as you'll shortly figure out you need :p
im sure a plat member can help you out a bit more than that :)

and Welcome :)