Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi im new to this

X.P.L.I.C.I.T

BT4 DELTA FTW
Apr 8, 2008
Staffordhire (Midlands)
Hi im new to paintballing,

I've been once before and now me and bro in law are going to go once a month.
So just wanted to know what sort of marker is good for a beginners first marker.Not to cheap and not to expensive.

and also whats the best potection stuff like mask gloves that sort off thing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

XPLICIT

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Welcome bro. There are quite a few threads along these lines, so a quick browse through the newbies section might yield faster results. If you can't find the info you're after just post up what your budget is and what type of paintball you want to play (ie woodsball/sup'air/both) and you'll get some good suggestions.

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Main thing to buy is goggles, the most important peice of kit you will ever buy, no point shooting an awesome gat if you cant see what your shooting. I recommened E-Vents they are stupidly comfortable and you get great vision out of them due to the large lenses and the lenses are easy as **** to change.

Marker all depends on what paintball your playing i.e. sup'air or woods im guessing woods... and as im not in the know on that side of paintball i shall leave that for someone who is.

However for sup'air there are a large range of markers to buy and it all dpeneds on personal preference and budget. a list of the top of my head*;
-PMR £100-£150
-Invert Mini £130-£180
-Ego 05 £150ish
-Etek £200
-Ion £80-£150
-Ego 06 £240+

*All prices are guestimates based on the classified section on these forums :)

Hope this information helps mate and good luck :)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Hello mate and welcome to the crazy world of paintball.....Where abouts in the uk are you based as the best thing would be to try to pop along to your local shop to have a feel of a few markers and try on some gogs as its down to personall preference rather than money in my opinion.

Marker wise you can get Ions, PMR, Mini all sorts or even get some of here cheaper have a look on the sale thread mate or post a wanted add with how much you got to spend so what you get?

Masks again do the same mate somebody might do you a package deal ? but try some on before to make sure you like the feel of them in your face.

You need any help let me know mate

X.P.L.I.C.I.T

BT4 DELTA FTW
Apr 8, 2008
Staffordhire (Midlands)
Thanks guys im based in staffordshire midlands

We should be going to a paintball day thing on 27th march not sure what the gametype is called all i know is there a 200 people going to be there lol.

I like the etek markers and invert mini.

My bro in law has tippmann a5 stealth.

What are the best websites to look on to buy stuff.

Also scott where is your nearest shop.

I will take a look around forum also.

thanks guys

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
My local shop is London international paintball supplies mate check out there website also you can look on BZ paintball Fat Bobs there are loads mate Planet Eclipse

If you wanted to by sencond hand and save a few pennies look on the sale forums mate some bargins to be had.....

Sounds like woodsball if you bro in law uses a A5 mate

Eteks are nice markers mate they will happly do the job as i said it is really personal preference

X.P.L.I.C.I.T

BT4 DELTA FTW
Apr 8, 2008
Staffordhire (Midlands)
Thanks renagade

looked around and saw a marker called

Proto Matrix Rail Dust Olive with UL Frame: costs = £270

and

Proto Matrix Rail "Limited Edition" Camo: costs = £165.95

are they any good?
If they are ill look for one of them on here or get brand new one.
I saw it on BZ website.