The Home Of European Paintball

Hiya Guys finaly found a mainly british forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Do you know what your looking for, because there are some amazing bargain to be had from the classifieds on here. You'll save yourself so much money.

-James
What he said. I worked out I saved about 400 quid on all my kit by buying it off here (I spent 500 quid total so that's a pretty damn good discount) and it's all in excellent condish. 2nd hand is the way to go if you're on a budget.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
haha no problem i allready know of eclipses site its fantastic for when i move up some grades to get an ego

im mainly looking for dangerous power IQ or fusion8 ..erm diablo wrath if there any good and any decent autocockers

im new to the sup air ball scene but i allways watch it and learn about it

cheers guys thanks alot you guys are really helpful
click on the banner on the right and there you will get info on dp

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Balf ive seen JCS's fusions i like the fact they have the 06 and 07 fusions and the f8's are the same price as fatbobs

devrij what ill probably do is get second hand marker hopper air/c02 aswell

hopefuly AND I MEAN HOPEFULY! ill get a apprentaship with cobham to do aircraft engineering and that will pay over £150 a week, and since ill have to go to college aswell for 1 day i could get EMA (doubt it because of apprentaship)

so yeah ill take alook at the second hand threads!

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Balf ive seen JCS's fusions i like the fact they have the 06 and 07 fusions and the f8's are the same price as fatbobs

devrij what ill probably do is get second hand marker hopper air/c02 aswell

hopefuly AND I MEAN HOPEFULY! ill get a apprentaship with cobham to do aircraft engineering and that will pay over £150 a week, and since ill have to go to college aswell for 1 day i could get EMA (doubt it because of apprentaship)

so yeah ill take alook at the second hand threads!
Give 'em a ring ding, see what they can do, I've always found getting on the blower to be better than e-mail or web buying, it's amazing what people will do for you, I got a shocker from warped in 6hours whilst i was at work and needed it for 5am the next day

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Thanks JTD but i wont be buying just yet im more planning at the moment

the time to buy is when i start my apprentaship (if i even get it) as you can guess im in year 11

and what im looking to spend

well

if im right ill be getting a range from £80 to £150 (most likely around £100) a week
sooo
im going to spend £500

*gets a calculator*

on EMA what is £30 it will take 16 weeks to get 500 pounds (lol 16 weeks) but ill also have a job

Apprentaship
if i get £80 6 weeks
£100 5 weeks

ill be getting a shop at camoflauge paintball as a marshal if its worth it (woodsball field) or a job at challenge paintball on there sup air ball field (if they even have one apprently they do)

cheers
jtd found ur ego advitisment VERY CHEAP! wow its a nice too i hope some lucky person grabs that its a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.