Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pumpday pics

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
All those people that said they were going but didn't, missed a brilliant day.

The atmosphere was great and the games were excellent. There was lots of movement and running around as there wasn't tons of paint in the air. For instance on the valley field Ben and I were trading paint for most of the game with someone on the left hand side of the field but there wasn't enough cover to get close. In the end I thought sod it and ran into the valley and crept up behind the guy and shot him in the back.

The blue team had all the younger players and the oldest as well and dominated the first half. The reds used their experience and came back strongly in the second half of the afternoon. In the end the blues won but I didn't even notice there was a scoreboard until towards the end. I don't think many people cared who won as it was such a fun day.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
that your sterling bottom pic?
really annoyed that i missed the day :(
im defo going to the next one

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
Richard from Powerball brought a load of Sterlings down, I think half of our team were using Sterlings, that pictures is Jamie from Slothball with his own one. There were a couple of Tracers some Cockers a Phantom and a load of Sterlings mostly new but a few old ones were around as well.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
All those people that said they were going but didn't, missed a brilliant day.
I was initially disapointed that there was such a low turn out, but in the end it didn't matter as we all had such a laugh.
I just feel for the Holmbush crew who put on a great day despite the low turn out, but thanks anyway guys, Lucky and "Special Needs" will be back, if you do it again.......please:cool:

In the end the blues won but I didn't even notice there was a scoreboard until towards the end. I don't think many people cared who won as it was such a fun day.
The scoreboard was kinda irrelevant as there was such a good atmosphere. It's refreshing to play a day where there's no bruised ego's or attitude.:cool:
I for one got lit up like a christmas tree and came off the field with a smile on my face:)
I didn't see a frown all day which was kinda cool:)

Ps, nice to meet you all as well:)

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex

There's some more pictures for you guys to dwell over. Even I won't deny that it was just an amazing day and it was just so fun! I definitely want to get out there and play some more pump soon. I can see why you old guys like it so much. :p

Ian Mac said:
The atmosphere was great and the games were excellent. There was lots of movement and running around as there wasn't tons of paint in the air. For instance on the valley field Ben and I were trading paint for most of the game with someone on the left hand side of the field but there wasn't enough cover to get close. In the end I thought sod it and ran into the valley and crept up behind the guy and shot him in the back.
I'm still not sure on how you manage to do that in the space of a minute or less! You said that you were going to pop round right and then before I knew it you were back on the left! I started thinking that I may have fell asleep or something! Lol :p

I'm hoping that they'll do another pump day again as well. It was just so much fun! My poor little legs haven't ached like this for quite a while! And I might be tempted to buy my own Sterling at some point because I was really impressed by the other people using them. They just looked so damn nice. :)

Lucky said:
Ps, nice to meet you all as well
Indeed it was nice to meet you all, hopefully we'll see each other again at another pump day. ;)

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
It was nice to meet the people on here, I remember standing at the start of the first game looking at peoples guns and thinking I've seen those pumps before. Lucky's and Ben's. :D

I forgot to add a big thanks to Ross and Co for putting the day on. I was also really impressed by the standard of the marshalls as well. Good job guys.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Awww man those pics bring back memories of the pump tournies held by Wayne and Clive back when I 1st started! Hasn't changed much in nearly 10 years:)

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
I was initially disapointed that there was such a low turn out, but in the end it didn't matter as we all had such a laugh.
I just feel for the Holmbush crew who put on a great day despite the low turn out, but thanks anyway guys, Lucky and "Special Needs" will be back, if you do it again.......please:cool:

The scoreboard was kinda irrelevant as there was such a good atmosphere. It's refreshing to play a day where there's no bruised ego's or attitude.:cool:
I for one got lit up like a christmas tree and came off the field with a smile on my face:)
I didn't see a frown all day which was kinda cool:)

Ps, nice to meet you all as well:)
an,t my fault i was on a plane comeing back from hoilday more then my life was worth to pop in tho could have had kit in car;)
tho my ball,s would have been removed
next time hopefully