Split Personalities
dark angels
universal shadows
plus 3 teams TBA

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Put the Universal Shadows down for it, do you want a deposit ? Going to be a long hike but what the hell lol

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
split p,s

is that the split personalities that used to be around when the vulcans were playing, remember playing them at sidcup, or is it a new team?

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
players

this is to all you players out there with no teams this is not a problem just turn up and we can put you together to make teams up so come along to holmbush for a great days balling.see you all there.

ying

Jan 18, 2007
london
split personalities still playing

is that the split personalities that used to be around when the vulcans were playing, remember playing them at sidcup, or is it a new team?
:) yes it's is we still play for fun :rolleyes: monty is retired :eek: ( we have tryed to get him out to play but it's allways NO ) but there will be five / six of us there :D

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
vulcans

i think im the only vulcan still playing (could be wrong) found some old photos of us at sidcup everyone looks so young,how time flys!!
gona try and get a team together for this tourny so will bring the pics with me,

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
thats nice

all you old timers remanising lol the good old days bring your pump action gear guys thats all retro now its comming back in lol
see you all there hope you have a great time.

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
Another Team Added To 5 Man

another team to add to list
team-venom
adrenalin
sex-life
blow
manchester lions
redbourne rangers
wessex warriors
necessary evil
relentless
Split Personalities
dark angels
universal shadows
fun police {p8ntballer mods}
plus 4 teams TBA it is looking great so far
come on guys if you have not yet booked come on this is for sup-air and woodball players should be a great days fun.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
i think im the only vulcan still playing (could be wrong) found some old photos of us at sidcup everyone looks so young,how time flys!!
gona try and get a team together for this tourny so will bring the pics with me,
I remember you guys - didn't you have a special camo printed up with a V design all over it? Hope you manage to put together a team for the 18th ;)

A blast from the past - Sidcup in the mid 90's ...

Attachments