Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hopper?

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
Basically I have a Vlocity hopper, but the battery life if terrible, now im not sure if I should trade for a realoder b or get a chip?

Ideas, cheers

PaulC

Mar 30, 2006
Larkfield
You could trade if that's your choice or give re-chargeables a go?
Hoppers always eat batterys FACT, doesn't seem to matter what make.

Check out:
http://72.167.86.157/shop/index.php?...ex&cPath=8_116

I see they have some Vlocity packs, Don't use this hoppper myself but if I did then i'd be looking as these. Doesn't the XSV or Dynasty ver come with rechargeable batterys, so must be worth it if they do it.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
i loved my velocity even though i traded it for a reloader, get one of the upgrade chips and they vastly increase battery life: gangster, virtue, hyperdrive pb chips are all a good bet

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I traded my reloader for a Vlocity as the reloader (& my halo) both ate batteries like no business (3 cases of a fresh set of procells:eek:).
Vlocity is better IMO for battery useage although its 9V instead of AAA

-ChEf

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I traded my reloader for a Vlocity as the reloader (& my halo) both ate batteries like no business (3 cases of a fresh set of procells:eek:).
Vlocity is better IMO for battery useage although its 9V instead of AAA

-ChEf
iv never found my hopper (empire reloader b2) to eat batteries (touch wood) and i havnt changed them at all this year, and iv played pretty much every other weekend. i also leave my hopper on.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
iv never found my hopper (empire reloader b2) to eat batteries (touch wood) and i havnt changed them at all this year, and iv played pretty much every other weekend. i also leave my hopper on.
Are your batteries powered by Kryptonite lol:p;)

Dont get me wrong, I loved my reloader & Halo and will probs get another of each as My Vlocity should be going this week.
NEVER had a set of batteries last more than two days playing in either halos or reloaders though:( (maybe thats what ya get for buying procells of fleabay lol)

-ChEf

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
Iv got a dynasty vlocity, its great. The battery life is great!
(But any of the vlocity chips you can now get, expand the life of the battery's. Its todo with the programming of the chip etc)

Before that i had a normal vlocity that ate battery's like anything!

:)

ZX6R

Chav`s Dad
Feb 22, 2006
WOLVES
Visit site
I`ve got a b2 reloader and its had the same duracel`s in for the last 4 months,i must have put about 20,000 balls through it and i leave it on all day.