Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

House Move PB Clearance

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
So I’m moving house shortly and really need to clear out a whole lot of gear that is just sat taking up space.
I am very happy to provide more images on items so do let me know if you would like further images.
All items are or will be cleaned/washed before being sent out to ensure they are ready to use.

So here we go:- (Prices do NOT include p+p)

Red Eclipse 2014 Jersey – Size XL - Excellent quality – worn twice at training events. Price - £30

Eclipse Pants – Size L – Distortion Pants (right hand ones) – SOLD
Distortion Pants (left hand ones) – SOLD
GI Pants – Size L – SOLD to Bibby
Paintball Gloves – SOLD
Red Invert Gloves – SOLD
Proto Gloves – Size M – SOLD

2015 Eclipse Gauntlets – Size L – Fingerless set, brand new and never worn (was part of full set purchased) - £15

Bravo One Tippmann Marker – Purchased five years ago and used several times for big events. Maintained by myself and cleaned/lubricated before every use and after. Fires like a dream. Only selling as it’s my fiances and she has now moved into the world of tourney markers. Comes with box. - £60

Pod Packs – 2014 Eclipse (4+5) – SOLD TO SINFULWINNER

Proto (4+5) (middle one on image) – Good quality, used on and off through 2014. Velcro is great but there is a stitching error made on one of the pod sections (photo provided) - pod pocket can still be used but sometimes elastic strap slips off when pod is pushed in and needs manual correction. - £20

Proto (4+5) (right one on image) – Average quality, was emergency podpack. Used once or twice, well-worn but still very useable. - £12

Camo pack (4+Airsystem holster) – Great quality, Velcro is good and no damage to parts. - £18

Jacko pack (3 pod holder only) – An old podpack from the nineties (some of you will see that and probably say what I said when I found it hiding away…..jesus, that brings back memories lol). Good little pack but really designed for small/slimmer individuals as the strap is a short one to say the least. I would guess that anyone wearing Medium or Small size playing pants would be able to use it if they wanted to. - £10

Gorilla pack (4 pod holder horizontal mounted) – Good pack, Velcro great, just never used as didn’t like the horizontal set up instead of vertical. - £10

Valken (4+7) – Excellent pod pack for Scenario. Perfect quality (only used twice) and no problems with Velcro or elastics. - £20

Proto Pants – SOLD

Angel Pants – Size S/M (will confirm) – Excellent quality – work three times by fiancé before she moved to Proto pants. No rips/tears. - £25

Proto Mask – Image isn’t great as they are pretty messy – full mask will be cleaned this week so better images can be provided. Lens is good and mask has been used over the last few years but not to any great extent. Strap is good quality too. - £20

E-Vents Mask - SOLD

Tippmann 98 Flatline Barrel System – Haven’t used it in years but was great when I did have it on my set up. Comes as you see in the image. £20

Gravity Hopper – WYSIWYG - £5

Grav Hopper with extender neck included – SOLD

Remote Coil – To be honest, I’m not sure what this is like. It’s almost like I have a curse when it comes to me and coils. I want to be open about this, I can’t confirm if it’s alright or not but it’s probably down to my useless user error as opposed to the gear itself. Selling cheap just to get rid of it. - £5

Valken Redemption Gear – Both Jersey and Pants are excellent quality and have only been used once. Size L for both (will confirm) and excellent to near perfect quality - £60 for the complete set.

Camo waterproofs – Never worn but had for years. Perfect quality and no tears or rips. - £15 for the top and trousers

As always, keep offers and chatter on thread and not in private chat to ensure we keep in line with rules

Attachments

Last edited: