Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How Do I Get Past Income Tax?!

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Income Tax isn't your problem - you're thinking of VAT and Import Duty.

In short, the only way to avoid paying import duties is to have your goods marked down in value - but that means if your parcel goes walkies then you won't get compensated to the real value of the item.

Have the person mark the parcel as a gift and low in Value (less than £50 IIRC) and you should be ok - it's your risk tho.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
How long is a piece of string?

I ship stuff to and fromn the US and Worldwide at work everyday using the Royal mail and various courier services, 95% of the parcels arrive safely and on time but you never know what parcel is gonna be part of the 5%.

If you can't afford to lose it, then don't take the cheap way because you could end up with nothing.

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
i order from the states often, never had any thing go walkies and only been stung a couple of times with the import duty, ask the sender to mark the parcel up as gift, you should be o.k

the value of goods coming into the u.k has to be under £18 not £50 to be excluded from import duty

hope this helps--- good luck

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I have an idea, it is a bit off the wall and crazy but go with it for a while................................ SUPPORT THE STORES IN THIS COUNTRY!

Strange idea i know but to hell with it lets do something crazy.

The more you support them the cheaper goods will become. :mad: :mad:

MattL

Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
Right on Brother!

You're right though fatty, Paintball's growing so quickly in the US and it's much easier to sell out there, taxation/COL is lower etc. We need to try and tip the balance our way for a change. Back Britain...... Buy British (and all that sort of patriotic stuff).