how do i get the bottle off the reg on evil air

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
Andy Piper said:
I am now done replying to this thread!

If you all want to cause yourselves problems and risk your safety that is your out look. I just don't want to know about it!

Fair enough but i think the guy with the letter from the airline company has a very good point. You will need to remove the bottle from the reg so security can check inside for weapons or drugs,simple!Its not about anything else!My girlfreind owns one of these bottles and it winds me up that if she does fly abroad she will have to get another bottle and reg.It may not have happened to you in 10 years but I can see it happening to some people and all those people are asking is what to do I do when it happens to me?Maybe a training course in how to remove the regs safely is an idea.I know you are thinking of peoples safety and i commend you for that but there is also a customer service side of things here and when people are paying £140 for a bottle and reg it would be nice to KNOW you can take it abroad if needed rather than just "it should be ok"

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
I just want to say, that going to and coming back for open de catalunya. I didt take my reg off or have a donky (ASA) on it. the bottle was empty, An it was totally fine.

Spanks