Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How does trading work?

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
as the title say's how does trading work? as i want to swap my **** for a **** one if anybody would be willing to do that, but i was just wondering how you would do as in they send it to you first, and then you send yours to them, as sending at the same time is sort of if the other person says theyve sent and has not just wondering.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Put up a thread in the For Sale saying you want to trade it.

Remember pictures with a piece of paper with you username and today's date on it.

You'll probably be asked to send first as you have 18 posts and thus, not all that well known, and then when they receive it they'll send theirs out.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
so if that person had less posts then me they would send first?
Not the point I was making. My point was that due to you being relatively new and thus you're unlikely to be known by any regular / Premium / Mod, the person you trade with will probably ask you to send yours first as the chances are they will be reputable.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If you need me to act as a third party, just ask. Deal is, you both send stuff to me, and I will then forward each others package on.

But better is if you know someone on here who knows a few folks and can vouch for you, if a vouch is asked for.

Mrs G knows where you both live anyway :bat: