How fast are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
And what would you know about cramps, young Mako 7?
But yes, 15bps does slow me down some.

White people crack me up when they talk like you Mako 7. I don't have any attitude. You want to see attitude? Take your white ass to the bridge at feeding time. See what you see. You dig?

And Loco, don't be getting jealous on me now sweet-cheeks, I'm just playin' with these fools. You still my main damie.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Originally posted by Missy Q
And what would you know about cramps, young Mako 7?
But yes, 15bps does slow me down some.

White people crack me up when they talk like you Mako 7. I don't have any attitude. You want to see attitude? Take your white ass to the bridge at feeding time. See what you see. You dig?

And Loco, don't be getting jealous on me now sweet-cheeks, I'm just playin' with these fools. You still my main damie.

What I find more amusing is what would happen if someone said "Black people crack me up when they talk like you..." or "take your black ass..." :D But thats a discussion for a different time, forum, bunch of people. :)

However I have to say that Missy you are really cracking me up, keeping it up lass :) (I actually think she's got a book full of these come backs waiting for you all! :) )

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
My Name, Mr L Cheesecake, is Missy Q.

First name Missy. Last name Q. I am a rap artiste and paintball enthusiast from the East Side.

Why you feel the need to refer to me as 'nutter' I don't know. But I will say that manners cost nothing, young man, and if thats how you treat the ladies, you have a lot to learn.

Maybe you just get nervous and awkward around girls? That the problem?

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
i can do about 15 off the break then 15 when weve planned summit it like on the field for someone to get to a certain bunker but i find when i gota take little bursts i do summit like 8-10 bps an im right handed wiv everthing but when i shoot left handed i can do 3 bps more than wiv my right but when i snap shoot i can get more balls out wiv my right if u understand wot i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.