Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How fast can you walk the trigger on semi automatic?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
the setting of the trigger is a big factor, i set my grandsons epiphany trigger and the marshalls pulled him because the other players thought he was ramping, he was doing 20 odd bps and could keep it up. thats my boy
Sorry to put a spanner in the works, but 20bps is impossible on Semi, unless of course its not semi, and there is huge amounts of trigger bounce.

Thats each finger hitting the trigger 10 times every second.

spangley_special i miss 2003 :(

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Sorry to put a spanner in the works, but 20bps is impossible on Semi, unless of course its not semi, and there is huge amounts of trigger bounce.

Thats each finger hitting the trigger 10 times every second.

spangley_special i miss 2003 :(
or 6/7 times every second which is very doable ;)

Reactions: Bolter

Orion3

Jul 12, 2009
Lump, the jump from 15bps to 20bps is massive. I doubt anyone can do over 17bps, and Ive not met that person yet! :p

:rolleyes:
I'm sure there are some teenagers with bloody fast hands!!!! but 20 hits in a second....most impressive.

Don't believe I was ever that quick, sometimes practicing several times a day! :whistle:

All those decades ago... :bawling:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I'm sure there are some teenagers with bloody fast hands!!!! but 20 hits in a second....most impressive.

Don't believe I was ever that quick, sometimes practicing several times a day! :whistle:

All those decades ago... :bawling:
Ive always blamed "Daly Thompsons Decathlon" computer game.

I was immense at the game! 100m in 8seconds lol :D