Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How low have 'Zap Paintball' been running?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Just saw on lips a brand called Zap Paintball, who make paintballs. How long have they been around just saw them? Cheers.
Ask Missy Q. She's been around since the dinosaurs were playing woodsball.

Plus, I think she's Canadian.

:)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Zap Paintballs were made by Accucaps, a company out of Windsor, Ontario, for years, and were 'the other main brand of paintball', alongside RPS, back in the day. They later became 'Archon', which bought 'American Paintball Supply' about 4 years ago. Basically they stopped making paintballs when they were purchased by a very (very) large pharmaceutical comnpany called Apotex (also Canadian). The ZAP brand was actually sold to Procaps, who still own it, but don't us it or manufacture it anymore to my knowledge.
The last I heard, if Procaps has a Draxxus distributor in, say, the UK, and someone else from the UK was to ask Procaps to supply them with paint, Procaps would be willing to make that paint under the ZAP brand. Not sure that is good value, as the Zap brand took a serious dump before being sold, and most people remember it as a poor-quality budget brand. If people are still buying it then either it's really really old paint, or the above situation came to pass, and it's being made by Procaps.

Reactions: Chazum