Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
I change my playing style depending on how much Paint/Cash I have. I could quite easily shoot half a case if I was focusing more on taking good spots and picking people off using little paint. However my standard style is shooting alot more paint in order to prevent the opposing teams from being able to move, I won't get a good ratio in terms of the amount of hits I get vs how much I shoot but I feel I am helping my team out massively. If so I will shoot around 2 cases a day and could easily do more.

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
I play diamond wars at npf and up until recently I've only used mech cockers so a 2000 box lasted me thewhole day. Now sporting electronic markers im using double that

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
I dont tend to use much, on a walkon day i'll use about 1500 or so for the majority of the day, then go mental the last couple of minutes! on a rental day i'll use 400, as i'm not all that into shredding newbs. on a sup-air clinic/training day? a case and a bit!

Huni J

Nov 23, 2013
Well, I normally use around 1500 paintballs in a day. It depends, if the opponents are not too skilled, then 700-800 are enough, if the opponents are good, need more may be around 2000 sometimes!

Glad to hear from others how much they are using. :)