Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to superman dive

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
I have been meaning to do this thread for a while now
Okay i am 15, and have been balling for a good couple of years now, learnt hundreds of things, but the only thing i really cant do, is a superman dive. I have tried a lot of times, i just don't know how to do it at all. Where my arms go, legs, how to land, i don't know anything, i have tried experimenting, and just end up pulling a muscle or something!
I have elbow pads, so my elbows are always safe.
I am not scared to go into the dive, i can attempt it confidently with out slowing down ect. I just cant seem to get the hang of it.
So any tips will be hugely appreciated :)
Thanks
Luke

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
I like to think of it as a controlled fall... Just keep running and start leaning until you fall, get your hands out ready to cushion yourself, free hand palm down and gun hand facing up with your barrel in the air to try to avoid digging it into the ground.

Once you've mastered that then you can start pushing off with the legs and actually "diving". Just relax, dont't think about it and you might find it comes naturally, I find I start messing up slides and dives when I start thinking about them.

Oh and practice, practice, practice. Everyone does it differently, keep trying it and find something that works for you. Someone else will come along with a different way of doing it, just try them all, i've been shown by 3 or 4 people and just sort of merged all of them into something that worked for me.

Last edited:

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
Thanks guys, helped so much! okay i can now kind of do it, i can do it really well with nothing in my hands, and can do it well with just the marker, no barrel, bottle, or barrel, but today, i am going to add the bottle (scary:s).
Couple of questions, where does the bottle go, does it touch the floor at all?