Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HSE approval

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Does anyone know for sure if I buy an air bottle from the continent, will it be HSE approved? Somebody said Europe used HSE standards, but since the HSE is a UK agency, don't Europe have something else (like TUV or CE or something)?

I don't want to think I've got a great deal on a bottle, then find I can't legally fill it anywhere.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Thanks for clearing that up Liz. Sounds like the only safe option is to buy in the UK unless there is a guarantee that the bottle you buy is HSE approved.

voncringle

*** member ****** player
Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
skull never own up to that or the powers that be will track you down and act there revenge!

(how the cocker and u playing kenny's if not c u on the 13th)
voncringle

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Rabies
Thanks for clearing that up Liz. Sounds like the only safe option is to buy in the UK unless there is a guarantee that the bottle you buy is HSE approved.
Be careful even in the UK & ask first. I know there were quite a few DOT only bottles being sold at Campaign Cup this year & a friend was told that it would be OK! The HSE/Dual test bottles were more expensive (around £30 I think). I do know Smart Parts are doing the dual test bottles, & there are a few more around but CHECK FIRST even in the UK.

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
both planet and wdp both do the new spec co2 bottles which conform to the eec standards:) (approx £30 for 20oz)

if your not sure speak to any of the partys i have mentioned above and they will put you on the right track:D

hope this helps a little:cool: