Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

!!! Huge Leaving Sale !!! MADNESS !!! +10% OFF and FREE p&p !!!

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Chris really wants the ETEK3 but he can't afford to pay it all in one go. If no-one has it then the offer is still there:)

Anyway, I'll have the mask guard, I can give you the money on Saturday if you want? (Paypal seems a bit pointless):D

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Chris really wants the ETEK3 but he can't afford to pay it all in one go. If no-one has it then the offer is still there:)

Anyway, I'll have the mask guard, I can give you the money on Saturday if you want? (Paypal seems a bit pointless):D
I think Dave said, he can't really wait too long for the cash. The car is waiting... I'm a bit worried it might be possessed and he has become infatuated with restoring it :eek:

Dan, the goggle case is yours mate. Will you text him and let him know ?

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
I think Dave said, he can't really wait too long for the cash. The car is waiting... I'm a bit worried it might be possessed and he has become infatuated with restoring it :eek:

Dan, the goggle case is yours mate. Will you text him and let him know ?

When will he understand that paintball is more important than a car........or a house, or a family, or a life!:D

I text him earlier, i'll pop round to pick it up on Saturday or Sunday:)

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Which version of the Etek 3 is this? The AM or LT?? Cheers
Well reminded that man... Sorry I should know better, this is the LT. I'll edit the op to show it.

We estimated the shot count by the previous owner having had it for 3 months and used a case a month. Dave has also put 3 cases through it so we came to 12k.