Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

huge problem with an slg

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Hi iv got a huge problem with a proto slg , the bolt will not push forward in the breech it seems like the bolt is too big for the gun im not sure if it is a dud iv tried everything as well as taking off all the o `rings and still no joy just to note that i have a fresh battery in and it is turned on when i am trieng to push the bolt foward while pulling on the trigger and the sear is mooving ,

The marker did work fine but all of asodden stopped working and it will leak as well if gassed up .

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Hi

It sounds like you have been running the marker with the pressure too high. This can cause damage to the gun body internals - its an easy fix, but you will need to send the marker here.

Can you please send me an e-mail - eurotech@dyeprecision.com - with your name, address, contact telephone number and a note of any aftermarket parts that you have fitted to your SLG, so that I can issue a returns reference number.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Hi

It sounds like you have been running the marker with the pressure too high. This can cause damage to the gun body internals - its an easy fix, but you will need to send the marker here.

Can you please send me an e-mail - eurotech@dyeprecision.com - with your name, address, contact telephone number and a note of any aftermarket parts that you have fitted to your SLG, so that I can issue a returns reference number.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe
ok thank but this is not my marker it is my cousins , so i will have to speak to him first , chears ian