Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hull and East Yorkshire

skullphil

Aug 10, 2010
Hull
www.imageandeye.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Im looking at putting a team together with the aim of UK-Masters... (LONG TERM! LOL)

The obvious stands own gear etc...

For the remainder of this year would be on practising and developing the team overall, next year could enter the fusion 3's and a few other events and then look at the UK-Masters sometime after that.

Please don't shoot me down the above brief is only what came to mind of hand but of course once the team has been formed, then we will make most decisions on a team base.

I have started to make some good local contacts and have got a practice field on board, although its not a 'Sup Air' style field it will do for our initial practising. I have also been getting some great advice from Andy at YPC.

The team needs players who can commit and are willing to go through the hard times, which I am sure they will be many. As I said before I hope we can get a team together enough to look at the UK-Masters and/or even further in the long run.

Basically the team is still very much 'on paper' but if your local'ish to Hull and you are interested in taking paintball seriously (with fun times too!) then why not drop me a PM or email and we can go from there.

I currently have 2 definite members and 2 maybes so I am open to anyone joining. I don't mind what experience and there will be no 'in team' captain as such, every member gets to forward there ideas.

Thanks for looking,

Phil Green