Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I am Huboon

Huboon

Dec 1, 2001
Visit site
Shows like Mission: Paintball and X-Fire r a load of bollox. It just gives paintball a geeky image like robot wars or something. However, that bird has got nice tits.

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
I hate to break it to you, mate, but paintball already has a geeky image. To the outside world, we are a bunch of camo- wearing wanna-be Rambos playing kids games. If shows like 'X-fire' make people try paintball for themselves, all the better. The more paintball players, the cheaper it becomes for all of us and the less likely that the sport will restricted or banned like it is in Australia.
We need to reach people and if it takes a silly game show to do, I say "More emulsifications!"

I agree about the tits though ;)

Huboon

Dec 1, 2001
Visit site
I agree that people tryin paintball for whatever reason is a good thing. However, i think the sport would be better served if it were to be presented in a more profesional way. Like snowboarding is now, people making videos showing the sport how it really is and in its best light. Not sum nobba being sprayed with dulux.

titties.

gunnerson

Hooray for boobies!
Who cares. **** everybody. If your having fun, then do what you like.

I do have to agree with the stupid shows, though. We need a show like Bluetorch TV for paintball. Something that shows it in a more proffesional light, yet still fresh.

Hooray for boobies!

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
lol

when you think about it makeing a show wouldnt be that hard to do,all you would need to do is buy a vidio camara (good one) get someone who is good at talking and travel to tornaments etc filming the game as it happens from good angles,then providing its good send it to a bunch of channels,if they like it then they will put you on at a certain time(not a good one at first),i was planning to do somthing kinda like that without the last part,just film the torny's.probably a crap idear i know but its just a suggestion

dan:)

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
As long as they dont air it on Channel 5!

Or how about a documentory about paintball? Would really ensure there was no "Cheese" factor. Start off showing a few punter days, Mr and Mrs joe and joesaphine average having a great day out. Then move up to walk on days where the markers get better and the play is more fierce. Then a couple of Tourneys and finally show some big World class footage (Toulouse?). Interviews with Robbo and TJ and oh dont forget plenty of shots of fit women.

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
cool

yeah or there could be a lttle variation of that and take a group of people eg 10 and then follow them from there first day of paintball to tornys to the world cup,(would cost a bit of cash though from whichever channel shows it,)but it would be a damn good program,and if i had the money id do it.

Any positive tv coverage is good sites all over are getting busier so it must be doing something right.

I do agree from a purist's point of veiw this is not paintball but I am sure we are not the only sport that requires some atistic liesence to make it appeal to the masses.

Ever watch your favroite book once some directors re written the script.....:(

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Sparklie
They should do the documentory at your site. You have got it all.
Young kids with those cute paintball toys, punter days and walk ons, Oh and dont forget yourself and the girls from Vogue for the sex appeal.