Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I can't sell because i don't have 'Privileges'

Clarks007

Aug 23, 2011
I used to buy and sell from this site a lot when i was at my peak of paintballing last year and i haven't used the site in so long that i dont know about the new privileges. How can i quickly sell my marker without posting 20 times as i really need rid of it?
Thanks.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
U cant

You need to have a post count of 20 as per the rules

Its to stop sales going wrong

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I used to buy and sell from this site a lot when i was at my peak of paintballing last year and i haven't used the site in so long that i dont know about the new privileges. How can i quickly sell my marker without posting 20 times as i really need rid of it?
Thanks.

ebay or gumtree. Or any other non moderated sites.

choness2004

Jun 13, 2013
Not to sound harsh, but how did you buy and sell a lot in the forum if you only had 5 posts previously to this one? From what I gather that's 5 transactions maximum...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Not to sound harsh, but how did you buy and sell a lot in the forum if you only had 5 posts previously to this one? From what I gather that's 5 transactions maximum...

Posts in the classifieds section do not count toward post counts, because its easy to spam posts in their saying "interested" and "nice gun" to up your post count, when in fact you arent interested at all. There are many users on this forum that just use the classifieds and post no-where else. We are absolutely fine with this, we are NOT trying to pi55 them off or scare them away. This was born out of necessity to protect the buyers and sellers on here from people that keep joining to scam money out of proper paintballers. This is an attempt to at least delay them, at most they will move onto somewhere else.

Occasionally people like Clarks007 get caught up in it, which is unfortunate.

Reactions: Jim Jam