Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i feel the need to shoot sum1

sehoner

Aug 9, 2001
sac/ca
Visit site
:D hey i just got my gear and i need some people to play with.
its no fun when u have the gun and noone to shoot at or run from:( problem # 1... live in sacramento, problem# 2...almost never have a weekend off. so if u live in the area and know of sumplace to play and u also almost never have a weekend off, reply and lets get a game setup.:cool:

sehoner

Aug 9, 2001
sac/ca
Visit site
its only like seven states away...

:rolleyes: ohio thats really not too far away when you think about it ..u could be here in like 6 days if u dont sleep or pee or take on mid-freeway fueling.......:D no finally gonna go play 2morrow.........cant wait......... full tank, 1000 balls.

sehoner

Aug 9, 2001
sac/ca
Visit site
ya buddy!

:D hey guys i just played my first game(s) today.....
off the hook.
even though my team was out classed with exp. by far we still managed to take 1 out of 5...i had both kills......dope! im hooked for sure.gotta love running through the creek and hiding in the bush..hoping you guessed they're next move right. nailing one and then doubling back to set the next guy up in a cross fire sweet!:eek:

i just want to say to any havent played yet newbies that have made the mistake(same one i have) of listening to everybody say that it "hella hurts". i doesnt . even from 20 feet away at 290 fps out five hits one is a little tender. one guy got a nut shot and he still played......(with a real high pitched voice ).

so brothers and sisters i haved been baptised by c02 fire and i leave you with this...rock on!:cool: