Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I forgive jeff abbott !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Since it is Christmas and allegedly the time of year for forgiveness and good feelings, I reflected over this past year and considered the ‘jeff abbott’ problem ...
It has most certainly been going on for too long, that’s for sure but with my skewed thinking, I was kinda figuring he deserved it, not so much for the attempted theft but more for the personal insult to me that he never apologised for.

And so, a couple of people had criticised me for this prolonged attack and suggested, ‘people did not want to read such garbage’ but this flew in the face of the thread’s viewing figures which in some cases made it the most popular thread of that week.

But I’m not that cheap to keep this attack going just for viewing figs; I soon realised that if people didn’t wanna read it, they simply didn’t read it.

Anyway, in keeping with this period of love, frivolity and above all, forgiveness, I have authored a slight change to a well known Christmas song .. I have tried to make changes that, if not exactly rhymed with the original, were certainly in the same spirit ... here goes:-

On the first day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
My loader with its guranteee .............

On the second day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
Two new Shockers and my loader with its guarantee

On the third day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
Three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the fourth day of Christmas jeff abbot stole from me
Four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the fifth day of Christmas, jeff abbott stole from me
Five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the sixth day of Christmas jeff abbot stole from me
Six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the seventh day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
Seven packs for women, six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the eight day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
Eight gats from Milsim, seven packs for women, six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the ninth day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
Nine guns a gunning, eight gats from Milsim, seven packs for women, six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the tenth day of Christams jeff abbott stole from me
Ten Piper’s piping, nine guns a gunning, eight gats from Milsim, seven packs for women, six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the eleventh day of Christmas jeff abbot stole from me
Eleven lady’s chest guards, ten Piper’s piping, nine guns a gunning, eight gats from Milsim, seven packs for women, six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guarantee

On the twelfth day of Christmas jeff abbott stole from me
Twelve boards a beeping , eleven lady’s chest guards, ten Piper’s piping, nine guns a gunning, eight gats from Milsim, seven pods for women, six pots for playing, five O rings, four barrel plugs, three tinted lens, two new Shockers and a loader with its guaranteeeeeee !!!!!

<~~~~~~Takes a bow !!!!!!!!

PS I know, I know .... I maybe need to get out a little more ..... I promise I'll try; in fact, that's my new year resolution ..... Make mental note Pete ------- Get out more dude !!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
What exactly did he rob Pete? Would appear to be your soul?
DS, I think I have written more than enough posts detailing his attempted theft, and a quick search will reveal all mate.

Not that I mind repeating his dastardly deeds but I don't wanna attract any criticism of 'overcooking' ....

I do think though, and this is in all seriousness, his initial hatred of me migrated into an unhealthy pathology and he is now completely devoid of any perspective especially when considering his next course of action.

He careers from one disaster to another in a series of unsuccessful attempts to gag and / or undermine me ... it's truly sad, and the most recent example is where he recruited his halfwit brother to threaten me which kinda backfired on them both.
He even went to Surrey police [I kid you not] and pleaded with the CID to gag me .... I'm afraid even they believed he was a time-waster as no action was taken against me.
This sounds incredulous I know but I swear on my kids, he did this ... he truly is insane.

The Brothers Grim then tried the Pbnation option, only for them to realise this wasn't a game they were ever gonna win.
This is a tragedy of soap opera proportions with half of the cast not even realising they are getting their ass whooped and their time would be much better spent reading, 'How to be a better thief' ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i tend to read but not reply to Jeff abott threads, but that was just Genius.:D:D
er...one thing thing Foot ... whenever you make mention of him, try not to capitalise his name; if you notice, I never capitalise people's names I do not respect [unless it's a typo].

Capitalising names infers respect and as far as I am concerned, he gave up that right when he decided to do what he did.

Happy Christmas Foot [Please note I capitalised your name :)]

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
I had to rub my eyes and take a second look when i read the thread title, but once i took a look it all became clear, you cant help but hummm the lyrics haha :p:D

DS, I think I have written more than enough posts detailing his attempted theft, and a quick search will reveal all mate.

Not that I mind repeating his dastardly deeds but I don't wanna attract any criticism of 'overcooking' ....

I do think though, and this is in all seriousness, his initial hatred of me migrated into an unhealthy pathology and he is now completely devoid of any perspective especially when considering his next course of action.

He careers from one disaster to another in a series of unsuccessful attempts to gag and / or undermine me ... it's truly sad, and the most recent example is where he recruited his halfwit brother to threaten me which kinda backfired on them both.
He even went to Surrey police [I kid you not] and pleaded with the CID to gag me .... I'm afraid even they believed he was a time-waster as no action was taken against me.
This sounds incredulous I know but I swear on my kids, he did this ... he truly is insane.

The Brothers Grim then tried the Pbnation option, only for them to realise this wasn't a game they were ever gonna win.
This is a tragedy of soap opera proportions with half of the cast not even realising they are getting their ass whooped and their time would be much better spent reading, 'How to be a better thief' ....
After hours of searching 'jeff abbott' & 'jeff abbot thief' and reading through numerous threads (with double figures in terms of the number of pages) I have ascertained the following.

- jeff abbott (note the lack of capitals) is a popular guy on the forum

- jeff abbott rang the police regarding the 'poofs are gay' comment in your sig.

- jeff abbott works for someone within the industry

- You don't like jeff abbott very much

I am still searching for the illusive thread that kicked it all off. If someone can let me know what I need to search for or simply fill me in (via PM if required) it would be much appreciated.