Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I forgive jeff abbott !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The banhammer will be swift on this one.
Actually Bon, I was quite slow to pick this up because Buddha beat me to it ..[Cheers Jay, glad to see you cleared out the sh!t before I got here]
I didn't read it but I did notice a few choice insults that the author would not dare to say to my face but we know that anyway.

The problem the author has in using his [what he thinks] an anonymous identity, it can only be one of two candidates, it was either jeff abbott or his halfwit brother jamie.

Everybody else has distanced themselves from jeff abbott and the only reason jamie goes through the motions of staying loyal to his brother is because he cannot change the fact he's related.

jamie never has been one for nudging the intellectual envelope of human endeavour and come to think, jeff ain't exactly noble prize material either.
But I can't dwell too long on thinking just how unfair life is to some people when handing out brain cell.

I can go in 2010 with a clear conscience other than exacting a protracted revenge upon a lowlife thieving grass....