Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

I guess you could call me a forum newb...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Chillistarr, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Chillistarr Member

Chillistarr
    Message Count:
    Morning all!
    So it's been a while - joined back in 2009 but am not exactly a prolific poster (IE I have zero posts according to my profile.). I use(d) the same username on a bunch of other forums so some of you might have seen me around on A5OG, X7OG, 98OG, Tiberius Arms Forum, UKScenario etc. Used to play regularly, moved house around 3.5 years ago and have played a total of twice since...such is life. Trying to get back into it a bit, at least partly because an ankle injury followed by the arrival of a mini-paintballer have led to about 10 months of inactivity, broken sleep, lazy food choices...let's just say the end result isn't where I want to be! The main reason is I miss the game! Going from playing several times a month to virtually not at all isn't fun! That being said, for those who don't know me...

Got hooked on paintball around 2007/8 ish, played regularly at Prozone in south-west Scotland eventually Co-captaining the team there and marshalling quite a few of the EvS games there, played at bigger games in like Saving Private Ryan, Highlander etc, and now live in northern Aberdeenshire where sites are few and far between.

Bought and sold kit mainly via the OG forums before the rise of Facebook groups pretty much killed them, and now with Facebook virtually banning BST groups it's back to the forums - very pleased to see some have survived!

Anyway, look forward to spending some time here on a more regular basis, hopefully can contribute a bit, and can always learn more!

James ECI likes this.
  2. GRIMLOCK Well-Known Member

GRIMLOCK
    Message Count:
    Welcome aboard, congratulations on the little one and rest assured there are plenty of ballers in similar second risings.

Chillistarr likes this.
  3. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    Welcome (back) I think I'm on my third or forth comeback now, Paintball is more addictive the crack to me.

Glad to have another like minded individual around the table.

Chillistarr and James ECI like this.
  4. Bolter Administrator

Bolter
    Message Count:
    Chillistarr likes this.
  5. P8ntballer-Josh New Member

P8ntballer-Josh
    Message Count:
    Welcome buddy...i've just recently joined back for the 3rd time...!! This sport is a drug i tell you..!!

Chillistarr likes this.