The Home Of European Paintball

I hate christmas!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Here we go Mr Wheatley :-

I may have a different logic and think differently. I would never apologise for not thinking in the same way as others do. I feel well balanced, a person of strong mind and unafraid to speak out and question what i am being told is correct that does not make me a bad person.
A different logic?
To my thinking, logic is logic and not really open to much variation.
This very point, is the essence of logic, the fact it is absolute in nature.
If you feel your logic is 'different' than mine, then this suggests to me, yours in not logic at all.
As for apologising for not thinking the same as others?
I wasn't aware anybody had asked you to do that, I certainly didn't, and wouldn't ever.
I am not suggesting you are a bad person, I am merely suggesting you are wrong and misguided.

Anyone who has ever met me will tell you that i have a genuine love of helping others especially those not as fortunate as myself without looking down on them or treating them without respect. I would quite happily carry someone elses burden if i believed it helped them in some way regardless of their flaws.
Hmmmm, well, I'll scrape away the layers of schmaltz there and acknowledge you are a nice person if not lacking in humility somewhat.

For you to question or rip apart someone else because you do not think the same way no matter how silly or rational is ignorant and arrogant, would you not agree? Maybe not my posts in specific but in general.
I think this much, if you post your thoughts in an open forum, then there is a tacit acceptance that you will, on occasion, get somebody who disagrees with you.
If that somebody then rips you a new ass because of what you wrote, I'm afraid it is an occupational hazard on any public forum.
Is that person an arrogant ignoramus?
Possibly!
Am I ignorant and arrogant because I mentioned I could rip your post apart [note the word 'could', coz I didn't actually do it] ?
As I suggested in a previous post, I think I can be probably described as arrogant on occasion but you'd be hard pressed to call me ignorant ... well unless we are talking about ballet dancing, which I concede, I know nothing about.

I have never questioned or attacked your posts? I have tried to understand them. I have never questioned your integrity or intelligence infact i would aspire to live upto some of what you say in hope it would make me a better person.
The reason why you have never attacked my posts is because, for the most part, you can't ... well you could I suppose but you'd generally have a hard time of it.
As for living up to some of the stuff I say...well, what can I say about that, I'm flattered and in another sense, grateful I suppose.

One thing i do believe is incorrect is that i have emotion on a subject, this is quite simply untrue. I wouldnt let my vices spill out onto a internet forum because i dont believe thats the place for it, question their way of thinking yes, tell them how they think is wrong no. I do however enjoy reading what other people think on subjects and once again use this for self reflection which i dont think is such a bad thing.
Actually, I gave you the emotion option as a back door but since you closed it, then I can only think the points you made in that post were either out of ignorance or bigotry.
As for he rest of the paragraph?
I think it's extremely commendable.

I never try and tell anyone what they say is incorrect only that i feel differently and explain why.
Thank you for allowing me the right to my own opinion however wrong you see it. I guess i am incorrect to most or everyone however i dont feel that wrong that i wish to change that much. Maybe you are correct and i am a total idiot, i wont lose any sleep, my life hasnt ended and i havent influenced anyone else enough to feel i have done damage to them.
Hmmmm, now this paragraph makes me feel bad coz it ostensibly comes from somebody who is a thinker and seemingly has a balanced way at looking at things which is in stark contrast to the post in question.
Maybe, it will serve us both well, if I go back and rebut it.

You are both obviously intelligent people, i have no problem with that, thats why i like your posts so much. I have on many occasions confessed to be as thick as sh!t. I think maybe if your so intelligent then you would humour what a thicko says as apose to single it out and exploit it.
I believe i did not "rant" i just expressed an option incorrectly, strangely the thread was created as a "rant" and has went off course.
I will not patronise you but you ain't as thick as sh!te [don't get carried away with this accolade] but ......... even bright people make mistakes Chriz.
The tone of that post was what put me on the front foot, it came across as reactionary and included views that were just plain wrong.
Maybe I can explain my reaction better when I rebut that post later.

All that i asks is that you do not judge me because of lack of intelligence, i am still a human after all. Would you judge someone because they had a different religion or ethnic origin or were brought up differently then yourself and not had the same start in life that you have? Is that not racist or bias and unethical? I think this is the problem with my posts. Because i was not educated to the same standards as yourselves i can be judged for it as a person for it? I do not have the intelligence to see things in the same way or cannot put in writing what i actually mean therefore i am ridiculed for it?

Anyways no big issue thank you for even bothering to take the time to reply to my silly, idiotic, unfounded, ridiculous, incorrect, misspelt posts.:D
I am not judging you here because of a lack of intelligence but I will judge you on what you wrote.
I think when I look back at the tone of my first reaction, it was maybe harsh, and for that I apologise ... I have a problem when it comes to people, who I believe, are ignorant, gobby, opinionated, talk sh!te and then have the bare-faced audacity to think they are right.
'Not suffering fools gladly' comes to mind and I concede it is one of my failings that I do subscribe to this way of thinking a little too harshly.
As for ridiculing you?
I honestly do not think you have been ridiculed; I certainly didn’t intend to and duly apologise if I offended you.
Ask nick brockdorff or jeff abbott what it's like to be ridiculed, I reserve the art of 'ridiculing' for the guys who really upset me.
You are not in this category at all .....

I will go back and rebut that original post and maybe you'll see why I went off on one a little.
Peace !