Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i... LOVE.... my gun...!

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
Piper, I think Tommy (both of them) are professing to having an emotional attachment to an inanimate object. Additionally, both seem to be anthropomorphising said object with the application of names. I hate to think what bedtime is like in Tommy world :D
her full name is Harley Quinn

many a night have i slept with my gun, i just like it .......thats NO lie...!

and for Andy .....im a Manchester student ....we party like no other....! the ratio is 5:1...cant beat that...!....platt fields park on a sunny day....woooo now thats a sight to behold........as well as a good beer and skate while being watched by hotties...! ok ok ..enough enough im rambling ...

yeah dye, much love

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
and for Andy .....im a Manchester student ....we party like no other....! the ratio is 5:1 (as in girls)...cant beat that...!....platt fields park on a sunny day....woooo now thats a sight to behold.( girls again).......as well as a good beer and skate while being watched by hotties. (their also girls)..! ok ok ..enough enough im rambling ... (thats me daydreaming about girls)

you have heard of girls right ...?....especially student type girls...woo..fun times..!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
and for Andy .....im a Manchester student ....we party like no other....! the ratio is 5:1 (as in girls)...cant beat that...!....platt fields park on a sunny day....woooo now thats a sight to behold.( girls again).......as well as a good beer and skate while being watched by hotties. (their also girls)..! ok ok ..enough enough im rambling ... (thats me daydreaming about girls)

you have heard of girls right ...?....especially student type girls...woo..fun times..!
Of course I have heard of girls you silly student type lad.......... I just did not understand what the hell you were talking about! So stop being a bloody student and join the real world and talk properly! Youth of today :D:D

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Check this BAD BOY

Tommy I love my gun as well

Thanks to all at DYE for sorting us with the DM9s and also for my Ltd edition one as well.

Cant wait to get up close and personal with this bad boy:mad:

Johnny
Rebellion