Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I need some advice

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
My idea is take the job and see the world, then in your spare time play paintball. Working on a cruise ship is probably one of the coolest jobs in the world if you get some spare time on the job:

1. Literally thousands of gorgeous women all in bikinis and similarly revealing outfits all new every week or so knowing full well that their purpose to be on the cruise is to get drunk and fool around. In short, get laid all the time by an abundance gorgeous women that you'll likely not see again. You shouldn't need more reason than that.
2. Never a cold day. Ever. And you're going to be in places people want to be for the weather and the scenery.
3. Low occupational hazards. The worst that could happen to you is being beat up by a jealous husband or boyfriend or cutting your hand on a broken martini glass. I mean come on, when the hell was the last time you ever heard about a cruise ship going down? Oh wait, that's right, you're British...oops...well then, better think that one over a while...
4. Excellent food from EVERYWHERE.
5. Excellent prospect of meeting future employer for lots of high paying jobs.
6. If you want to get a tan, well, you'd be in the right place for sure.

Fooey

Pie Muncher
Originally posted by KillerOnion
My idea is take the job and see the world, then in your spare time play paintball. Working on a cruise ship is probably one of the coolest jobs in the world if you get some spare time on the job:

1. Literally thousands of gorgeous women all in bikinis and similarly revealing outfits all new every week or so knowing full well that their purpose to be on the cruise is to get drunk and fool around. In short, get laid all the time by an abundance gorgeous women that you'll likely not see again. You shouldn't need more reason than that.
2. Never a cold day. Ever. And you're going to be in places people want to be for the weather and the scenery.
3. Low occupational hazards. The worst that could happen to you is being beat up by a jealous husband or boyfriend or cutting your hand on a broken martini glass. I mean come on, when the hell was the last time you ever heard about a cruise ship going down? Oh wait, that's right, you're British...oops...well then, better think that one over a while...
4. Excellent food from EVERYWHERE.
5. Excellent prospect of meeting future employer for lots of high paying jobs.
6. If you want to get a tan, well, you'd be in the right place for sure.
yep:) sold !!!!