The Home Of European Paintball

I need some firepower

atomic fish

lambo
Sep 22, 2001
help! im lost!
hey

ive got a 2001 vert feed cocker for sale
flatline air system (much more consistent than co2)
1.1 bottle
bottle cover
12" ceramic barrel
10" stock barrel
barrel condom
flex 7 ize blue
jacko 5 pot
20 oz co2 bottle
andd a partridge in a pear tree.
lookin for £400
am also in essex

good gun

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
Hi there all....

Great to see all the replies....

I'm going to be at the walk on at Foxwood Skirmish, Necton (near Norwich) on Sunday from lunch time onwards to have play and hopefully try out some markers... so if your down there and got a marker to sell let me know please.

I'll be the big ugly thug type who looks like a kid at Christmas with all the fun toys around him (or a sort of vacant expression like no ones home!!!)...

I really want to try some markers first to get a feel for them as I have only ever played with site guns up until now.

I will have a couple other people with me that might also be interested in getting their first marker...

Badboy + Fox .... I live in Colchester and try to play Rec ball every 6 weeks usually at Foxwood Skirmish on a Sunday... I think we are booking up for the 8th September next.
Looking to play Tourneys and Walk ons as soon as we get tooled up!
Send me an email if you want to talk more (paul.skingle@totalise.co.uk)

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
Have I no sense or control of my spending....

I saw that an Angel IR3 Fly was up for sale on the Classifieds....
....temptation is calling me... I have no will power to stop myself... and just got rid of the only sane part of my conscience that stopped my spending.... the girlfriend. All the time in the world to play more paintball now.... yipeeeee

Is this a little over the top for a newbie starting off and yes I do have the bug BAD... or worth every penny for the shiney new toy of paint spraying pleasure

angels are a great gun mate but i think a little over priced for what you get . but thats my thoughts. "2 much for a newbie"...no def not if you know you will be playing for the long hall and its not just a passing fad. like i said in my last post, buy the best if you can.........you dont want the agro of selling a gun in a yrs time and tryin to get a new one.spend that little more now and you will be sorted for a good few yrs.
think ive seen the post for that angel it looks like a good deal but hes sold the angel air that he had:(
its less than they r new and this one sounds like its not had much paint through it.

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
hey skullicious I see your a Network Engineer.... nice I'm the guy that writes client server apps tha brings the whole network crashing down.... nice to see that not all IT people are complete geeks.

Let me know about the Impulse