Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i thought cheating wasnt allowed

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
Originally posted by mikie
ok mate. why are you making such a big deal over a hit on the gun. sorry but i did not leave the game coz i did not feel the shot. just to let you know that a hit to the gun is a un obvious hit.

dude you are making a mountin out of a mole hill.

grow up and get some reffing lessions.

i know you guys hade a hard job but you are tripping about nothing.

peace out. no harm done
It's not that we a tripping about nothing, and it should all be forgotten but in your post you say forget it and then dis us by saying get some reffing lessons.
surprisingly you are the only team to say we need reffing lessons, everyone else on the swpl forum said we did a great job, but then again you were the only team pulled on the day for blatant cheating, which your team has admitted to:eek:

the event was a good one and should be remembered that way, i spoke to you after the last game away from everyone else and sorted everything out with you, whilst your team lad in the wolf pac top was once again shouting the odds to the refs,

as for the post earlier by one off your team mates implying that he was shooting us on purpose and whether we had problems getting the paint out of our hair :mad: NOT GOOD

Let's just hope your not there on the 23rd jan, that way we will have a straight forward reffing day with no complaints, no playing on, no wiping, no moaning.
It was only a xmas bash on the 12th,but you took it to seriously.
Remember the chant before game on KILL KILL KILL :confused: :confused: :confused:

We should now forget about it and just look forward to the next time we all play
Merry Christmas
Rich

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
dude why u bringing it up again your team m8 just said forget it and you start it all up again. Your right your marshallign was actually not to bad but your attitudes wernt you had a problem with us and were biased motha fukas all day. We didnt cheat once there might been a bit of playing on but that was from un obviouse hits, i got hit twice of the hopper and as soon as the marshall pointed it out i walked but b4 he did i got a 141 and a 241 in the last game. the big deal u mentioned at the end was because one of your marshalls was pushing our players i was physically removed from one game which was totally uncalled for, you brought all of this up not up so drop it now and we will see how next tourne goes change your attitudes and read the rules so you know when to penalise instead of getting excited and your right it should be a good day. what it matter what our calls are you said it yourself it was a fun day where we were pissing around we wernt being serious with serious calls the only ppl we upset was you and thats because you pissed us off first. and as for my team mates quote none of us shot you on purpose but sometime you were often in postitions obstrcuting play, for example one marshall was standing in the way of my primary b4 the break, and i dont think you answered the quetion, i dont no who said it by its a bit rude to ignore people..
so see you on the 23rd and we hope to see some fair reffing this time if there is then i guarentee you, you will not have a problem with us and if you wanna see us playin seriously why dont you come to a training with us ;)

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
Originally posted by Y2chris99
dude why u bringing it up again your team m8 just said forget it and you start it all up again. Your right your marshallign was actually not to bad but your attitudes wernt you had a problem with us and were biased motha fukas all day. We didnt cheat once there might been a bit of playing on but that was from un obviouse hits, i got hit twice of the hopper and as soon as the marshall pointed it out i walked but b4 he did i got a 141 and a 241 in the last game. the big deal u mentioned at the end was because one of your marshalls was pushing our players i was physically removed from one game which was totally uncalled for, you brought all of this up not up so drop it now and we will see how next tourne goes change your attitudes and read the rules so you know when to penalise instead of getting excited and your right it should be a good day. what it matter what our calls are you said it yourself it was a fun day where we were pissing around we wernt being serious with serious calls the only ppl we upset was you and thats because you pissed us off first. and as for my team mates quote none of us shot you on purpose but sometime you were often in postitions obstrcuting play, for

example one marshall was standing in the way of my primary b4 the break, and i dont think you answered the quetion, i dont no who said it by its a bit rude to ignore people..
so see you on the 23rd and we hope to see some fair reffing this time if there is then i guarentee you, you will not have a problem with us and if you wanna see us playin seriously why dont you come to a training with us ;)
if we were biased against you , you would not have came first.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Oh shut the HELL UP you bitches, the mods should gang beat you all with sticks.. COPS style:rolleyes:

Merry xmas

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by HERMITT
See, now someone is making some sense!!! Flash you are officially my GOD!

Cheating is part of the game whether you like it or not. Cheat boards are a pain in the arse but there is very little you can do about it. When i shoot a player 16 times as he is getting up out of his barricade i am classed as over agressive. This is against the rules, so i am now a cheat. But it is just part of a sport that is contraversial from the start and a vital part of making sure he cant wipe or play on.

Lets be honest and grown up about this, cheating only sucks when you catch the oppostion doing it!

Cheating is part of the game whether you like it or not. Cheat boards are a pain in the arse but there is very little you can do about it.

agreed:(

When i shoot a player 16 times as he is getting up out of his barricade i am classed as over agressive. This is against the rules, so i am now a cheat.

nope just over agresive,wich is NOT cheating.

But it is just part of a sport that is contraversial from the start and a vital part of making sure he cant wipe or play on.

which is down to common sense,hosing a bunker is copletley different to shooting someone 16 times in the head on a mugging.

Lets be honest and grown up about this, cheating only sucks when you catch the oppostion doing it!

nope cheating sucks full time,whats the point in trying if you know your cheating :confused:
playing on if unsure bends the rules.but wiping is for no game loosers:(

mikie

Apr 29, 2004
London
i cant see why this all started over a hopper hit. you guys done a all round good job on the day. but as a player i thought you made a couple of wrong calls. dont worry guys everybody does. i think you people are taking it to much to hart. we are a team the play really fast and really hard so i know you had a tough time reffing us. 2 of the refs on my side of the field were sweet. no probs all day. exept 1 little one. but the call come from the non crowd side sucked ass all day.

Dude im sorry i shot you guy a lot but it was a small field a sometimes you got in the way.

stop getting all mad a remember that its a GAME.

How many times have you had a disagreement with a ref?

think about what talking about before you keep this thread going

merry christmas

Cheating is like masturbation. If you say you dont your a liar if you say you do your a fool. Which one are you? Get real and face the fact that everyone at some point will cheat. When we recognise that fact and just get on with the game then we will be able to progress.

Half the enjoyment for spectators is watching someone wipe a hit or play on. It adds contaversy and passion. Look at the crowds reaction when markus nielson did what he did. This is what the media wants, not some over regulated boring hobby.

Rate of fire is not the be all and end all. I have played against pro teams with an automag and a tfx and still managed to hold them. Ramping boards are just another enhancement, kinda like electric hoppers (although these were less contraversial!!). If the marker stops firing when you stop pulling the trigger then whats the problem? The argument cannot be safety related?