Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ICD Promaster,

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
Stupid question, but have you turned the eyes off (assuming your not putting paint through)?
If you have, does the solenoid click?
Yep to both :) eyes off, and solenoid clicks SOMETIMES and sometimes not..

nice leak under the LPR too, and bolt doesnt do anything atall although i can manually pull it back let it go, it goes bang... :( stupid gun

M1ke

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2004
Bristol
www.ltpaintball.com
If the solenoid doesn't always click, then it would suggest that there might be something wrong with the switch on the circuit board. If you take the grip frame off and remove the trigger (make sure you don't loose the pin), try just tapping the switch directly with your finger. If the solenoid always clicks like this, then it would suggest that you simply need to adjust the trigger a bit.

The bolt will only 'go back' when there is enough pressure in the marker. How much pressure is showing on the gauge when you have it gassed up?

M1ke

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2004
Bristol
www.ltpaintball.com
200 to 250 psi , wobles cause of the leak though ,, and will try useing my finger on trigger now
Turn the pressure up to about 300 psi and it should be enough to force the bolt back. It may also stop the leak.

kinda worked about 7-10 pulls , took about 20 seconds to turn on though :eek:
Almost sounds like there might be something wrong with the board if it doesn't just turn on straight away, or maybe some loose wires??

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
with dms if there is not enough pressure going into the gun or if there is only 300 psi in the bottle it leaks and doesnt fire properly who did you get the gun off

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Board seems ok now :S uhh STUPID GUN!!! jus tried it like 5 times to make sure was ok for them it changes its mine everyday,, will try the pressure in a bit and will let you know, me thinks its a killed O-ring though somewhere but I don't know where to get o-rings from

M1ke

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2004
Bristol
www.ltpaintball.com
Board seems ok now :S uhh STUPID GUN!!! jus tried it like 5 times to make sure was ok for them it changes its mine everyday,, will try the pressure in a bit and will let you know, me thinks its a killed O-ring though somewhere but I don't know where to get o-rings from
If its an o ring, let me know which one, I should have some laying about somewhere. Although if you've got the spares kit it comes with then you should find it in there.

Has it ever worked? It does sound like you just need to turn the pressure up a bit. This should stop the leak, as the ram will be forced back to its correct location.

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
If its an o ring, let me know which one, I should have some laying about somewhere. Although if you've got the spares kit it comes with then you should find it in there.

Has it ever worked? It does sound like you just need to turn the pressure up a bit. This should stop the leak, as the ram will be forced back to its correct location.

Lol never worked since i got it, ill try uping the pressure will get the allan keys out in a min, i didnt get spares apart from like 2 orings, 2 like fat silicon orings, a tank oring it looks like, a plastic circle and 1 ball detent, I rember it was 0-10 i think that was on the manual but ill check in a min,

Cheers