Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ideas for a Paintball Site

Dude

I belive that Spyder Tl or SE are the best options for onsite markers.

1 thing i dont like is places that wont allow you to use Smoke/Paint Greneades or FlashBangs- Can u use them in Sup ball? I think it adds more fun into the game being able to use paintgrenades especially on bunkers, which i have had the enjoyment of using in a bunker, and watch ppl run out with a new color on them.

Where abouts in Wales are u planning on having this site?

From
Si

PiranahBLVFG3

Jun 8, 2002
Springfield, MO
www.geocities.com
paint grenades

1 thing i dont like is places that wont allow you to use Smoke/Paint Greneades or FlashBangs- Can u use them in Sup ball
oh yeah i would love to see dynasty wip out paint grenades at a nppl event. that would be great!:rolleyes: ;)

I am considering opening my own paintball site within South Wales and i would like to know what do all you guys expect from a paintball site and what kind of games/challenges you would want once you are there. What would be a reasonalble price for a half day and a full day?
just for variety i would have one sup air or sometype of speed ball field and then a rec-ball field for the people that dont enjoy speedball.

valleyspaintball

Feb 6, 2003
Rhondda (s.wales)
Visit site
I would like to aim my paintball site for the average person that would like to try something new. But once i have come to terms with everything i then would like to maybe have a s'up air field.

I just want to take everything one step at the time

Thanx

Valleyspaintball

onutaka

Oct 15, 2002
cheshire, england
Visit site
i've got a few ideas:

firstlybasing it in woods is a very good idea, you would probably need at least 50 acres to hold a day for 100+ people.

infernos are ace site guns, the site near me uses one and they never break, and cheap too!

for feilds you should try some of the following things:

1) trenches. try to make them long, deep and wide so they don't fill with water. this would have to be in a clearing in the woods

2) bridges: these are always great for attack/defend missions, usually 2 or 3 in one game arena, over a large stream or some other water feature

3) burnt out vehicles: this creates a great feel for a game and you an get them cheaply from any jukyard, looks cool too!

You could also try buying an old factory somewhere, should you open one in the north west of the UK there is an old chemical plant in northwich which would be VERY cool to play in, loads of pipes and sh*t everywhere

just make sure you have plenty of walkons!!