Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ideas for new game modes?

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
I know its not exactly a new game mode,but if the field allows it,why not play/start from a different angle?Ie if both teams spawn at North and South,why not switch them East and West?Last time I played at Tazball,they did it for King of the Hill and it made for some interesting battles.

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
I know its not exactly a new game mode,but if the field allows it,why not play/start from a different angle?Ie if both teams spawn at North and South,why not switch them East and West?Last time I played at Tazball,they did it for King of the Hill and it made for some interesting battles.
That would be hilarious as there is nearly no cover in the only possible areas to do it! I don't think the refs will approve! ;)

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
We play Assassin it is very much like any normal game, bar when you go out the base you are all given a playing card from a pack of cards. If you have an ace in your hand you have to secretly try and kill your own team with out being caught. Sometimes you end up with more than one assassin. So it relies on random teams each time and honest players who don't say they are assassin to their friends.
Probably going to write that one down for next time!

Number_16

Nov 15, 2013
"humans vs zombies" - The humans if shot go over to the zombie team, the zombies if only shot in the head go over to the human team. time limit 10 mins to hours haha, can go on for a long time unless one team is completly wiped out

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
"treasure" 2 teams have to find the money which is in a hut surrounded by woodland but there is a small team of marshals defending It against both teams. it has no time limit and players can re-spawn every 10 minutes. also the marshals can use their own markers to make things interesting.

chris20

Dec 8, 2013
i like the idea of capture the flag style thing but with timers attached to buttons so each time trys to obtain the longest time

Sep 4, 2014
DominAtion from call of duty, blue flag and red flag at three different points, a marshal at each one with a blue and red stop watch.

Ragman121

Mar 20, 2011
im a fan of fixed-point defence, put a small group of 3-4 people in a small area/building restricted to just that area - start the other team all around the field edges.
attackers - unlimited respawn from the edges, semi-auto only, no pyro
defenders - no respawns, full ramping, pyro and a stockpile of paint/air, cant leave their area

defenders will loose, but you compete to see who can hold out the longest