Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im convinced this countrys youth have mental issues :mad:

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
I dont know whether its just me that attracts 16 year old psychopathic kids that :-

1. can't spell, "ite" is not a way of greeting someone!
2.wont leave me alone and are convinced that i want to listen to them tell me either there plans to either become a professional player (ion in hand) and never have to work again. With his business studies GSCE as going to open a shop and make loadsa money
3. As opposed to using the Newbies, Tech area on this forum persist to ask endless questions about equipment or ask whether i can lend/give gear.

Im usually Newbie friendly and don't mind helping them out or giving them advice but they seem to be getting more persistant and even cheekier

But ive got about 4 or 5 of them that badger me pretty much everytime i log in..... (thanks **** for the little button that says block on it

Is this a general problem or is it just me? :mad:

Yours truly

Scars
Resident Ogre

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
I get:

-14 year olds asking me to send them pictures.
-Asked if I cry when I'm shot because I'm a girl.

No joke.

Katxxx

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
There only trying to be friendly & ask your expert advice & i do get a lot of Pm's every day & I'll try to answer all of them as best as i can, remember they are new & one day you'll be thankful if one of them make it to the big league & you can say " I helped that guy"...

There only trying to be friendly & ask your expert advice & i do get a lot of Pm's every day & I'll try to answer all of them as best as i can, remember they are new & one day you'll be thankful if one of them make it to the big league & you can say " I helped that guy"...
But Cliff,
You dont know nothing about nothing!!! :D :p
See you tomorrow mate ;)
Nige

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I just get asked about shockers constantly, I like it.

But I know what your getting at, it can be annoying but like you said, the little block button is a god send

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Cliff i understand what you are saying however i am plagued by scrotes as well.

and usually with questions which can be answered using the search function. I also get messages asking to by stuff but they tell me what they want and how much i will take for it.

usually an Ion for trade, they rip, honest. and it has "ups", and I should add cash if i want them to do me a favour by relieving me of my A1.

Unlucky Kat, but you do look fit in fairness........

;)