Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm going to America, any orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Yeah I was only interested in an Insight as you cant get tem in the UK, turns out I've managed to get an amazing deal off left coast paintball so shootinropez you wont need to worry about my order ;) thanks for the opportunity though (y)

stooey b

May 6, 2005
I'm after the rubber grip for the rear of the grip frame on an ego 11 if you could get me 1 :)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
So we're supposed to just take it on the chin and get on with it? No thanks.
Yes you are ! lol its the same arguement with regards to everything.....Do you buy your cars in the states er no.....Do you food shop in the states er no....Do you buy clothes in the states ??? but when it comes to paintball you expect to save a few quid ?

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
I'll save money wherever it's feasible. If that means having family or friends in the states ship something over, then so be it. Obviously i'm not gonna do that with a chocolate bar, but i will with markers, computer components and any other areas we have our pants pulled down here in the UK.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Yeah I'm afraid I have to agree. As a hardworking, already over taxed Brit, I begrudge paying anymore tax then I absolutely have to, especially when its being used on things I don't care about, i.e. sending £7 billion in aid to "bongo bongo land" (I was quoting there, if your not aware of the news story please don't assume I'm being racist lol)

Anyway my point is that I don't judge people for trying to be tax efficient or even people that avoid tax all together, that's the authorities job! Now back on topic.....

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
@magicmonkey @scott_peters While I do love a good ol' political debate, I was just trying to help out fellow ballers if I could. Again, if this causes too much controversy, I will take the post down and no one will get anything. I don't mean to sound blunt or harsh, but this was purely to help people out, not to start a debate/controversy etc.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
I'm after the rubber grip for the rear of the grip frame on an ego 11 if you could get me 1 :)
you are aware that Planet Eclipse is a British company? if you are after a grip for an ego11 it will be very easy to phone us and order one! speak to Stoney in sales. i very much doubt you can find one cheaper in the states because any stock they do have will have been shipped from Manchester in the first place!
http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/contact

Status
Not open for further replies.