Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm not sure if i want to continue

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think you need to change your emphasis here and do what some others have suggested, take a deep breath, kick back awhile and just go play paintball to enjoy it.
You seem to be wanting to fly before you can crawl .... slow down a bit mate and things will become a little clearer for you .. once you've done that, there are plenty of guys on here who can help you along the way but your approach to our sport is what you need to change at the moment ....

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
what about walk-ons m8, you done any ???

their is 1 this week-end at bristol, not far from you, most of the guys their are pretty good, maybe try that and see what you think, give it a few times, 1st time scary, 2nd time oh know a bit now, 3rd time, so this its what going on :)

see where i'm going m8 :D, im really new as well but i talked and listened to the peeps here and now loving every minute, but to be fair my first walk-on, i thought, selling all my stuff, not paying all this money to be a paint magnet for other to shoot at.

Like robbo said, take a pill and just go and enjoy it, play, shoot folk and have a laugh the rest will come.

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
LOL total fail!

I meant to put ''Agree with that completely, PS. zebraheadscoty is your avatar a picture of lump.''

DURGHHHH

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
i knew i see it somewhere... in fav. playing pics!

Its one of lovetones :)
DO'h

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
i dont know about the avatar just got it off google...ill try get my own ¬¬

Also, if anyone cant help me get to bristol for a walk on, that would be awesome!
And CPPS is a tournie im guessing? in Birmingham?.. idk been told different things!

Thank you everyone for helping me aswell, it does mean alot to that noobie in the corner

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
find a walk on, its the banter as much as the paintball, I've been doing it years, I'm still rubbish, I don't care, I still love it. If the paints getting to dear try a pump - as long as you don't want to be the hero of your side getting one hit every other game with a pump is worth three a game with an electro in terms of satisfaction.

can't speak for the sup air side of the game - that's always looked like to much running around, people taking it to seriously for me.